“Delicious” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I went here late one night to grab dinner before I headed back to my hotel in Forest Grove. There were not too many people still here as they did close in an hour and a half. The service was good. The food was amazing. I wasn't too thrilled with the mozzarella sticks that I tried off of the appetizer menu, but the steak was cooked perfectly and the clam chowder is the best I've ever had. Ever.

• Visited October 2013

“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had a great lunch during a girls' weekend. I enjoyed the grilled salmon lunch plate, which was perfect. My sister enjoyed the fish and chips. We also shared a German brownie for desert, which was delicious! Food and service were great!

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Crab was awful, Service is Very Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Went to this restaurant for the Crab Special, unbelievably awful. Have never left this place feeling I got my moneys worth. Don't know why we keep going back. The manager even asked our table (party of 60 if everything was ok. I'm sure we burned his ears, but he made no excuses. Our service was certainly embarrassed about the amount of crab on the plates but he gave us very good service, certainly wasn't his fault. Probably why the Manager came over.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Zinger404
Vancouver, Washington
“Outstanding Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had lunch there. Menu offerings were OK. However, the server was outstanding. He fully understood menu, potential beverage pairings, etc. He anticipated the needs of the guests. He was attentive but didn't hover.

He encouraged me to try something that I would not ordinarily order and it was as advertised.

The restaurant was clean.

Tigard
“Always enjoyable and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

We eat here frequently. We love seafood. Their chowder is good, their combo seafood plate, fried shrimp, halibut specials, razor clams, pan fried oysters -- you name, we've never been unhappy. Service is good, friendly staff all around, and restaurant is clean. Endless drinks and great sour dough bread. Four of us ate here again to celebrate two birthdays.