“Very good Chinese food, reminded me of my visits to chengdu” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 386 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Taste of Sichuan Beaverton serves authentic Szechuan style Chinese food. It was established in September 2011. It features live seafood, a chance to observe the dumpling and noodle making process and a wide menu which offers both familiar staples as well as a more daring "Wildside" section.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very good Chinese food, reminded me of my visits to chengdu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We had sechuan crispy prawns, spicy eggplant, seafoood soup and dumplings. All were excrlent. The restaurant was ful on Friday night and noisy, but that didnt spoil the experience.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Closest taste of China”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I am in Oregon for 5 days. I am Chinese and this is the closest I get to Chinese food in Oregon. Trust me on that!

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, PA
“Authentic, tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Finding a good Chinese restaurant in the US is difficult. Most of them serve low-quality food adapted for a typical american palate (in case you are wondering, no, I'm not Asian, but I've been there several times - I know and love real Asian food). I drove past the place, felt hungry, looked it up on Trip Advisor (of course) and came in. The menu has the more traditional items; unusually, they also have a "Wild side" section where they list less common choices. I ordered from that section, of course, and I wasn't disappointed.

The service is prompt, the staff helps each other. Prices are very reasonable. If you are in the area, check it out.

• Visited June 2013
Prineville, Oregon
“We were the minority”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

First time here and would return: food was tasty. Large selection in the menu. Staff is attentive; waiter suggested we turn in our order before the party of 80 turned in theirs; good advice!
The restaurant was busy with Asians--a good sign!
Staff helps each other; now we're wondering if that is the way restaurants do business in Beaverton...everyone is agreeable, knowledgeable and prompt. Prices were average and we took plenty of delicious leftovers!

Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

American Chinese restaurants are rarely on the top of my "out to dinner" list. Taste of Sichuan now has top billing. Magnificent choices so it's best to dine with a crowd so you can taste more dishes. The food is fresh and flavorful with a mix of spicey and mild. We ordered the Walnut Shrimp and the fish in black bean sauce. Our waiter made suggestions based on what we told him we liked. For those with an adventuresome palate, there's a section for "eating on the wild side".
The staff was friendly and helpful. The dry fortune cookies at the end of the meal were not really needed. Is that the only Chinese after dinner treat.

• Visited May 2013