“Now our new favorite place to enjoy Spicy or not so spicy Asian food.”
Review of Taste Of Sichuan

Taste Of Sichuan
Ranked #21 of 440 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Taste of Sichuan Beaverton serves authentic Szechuan style Chinese food. It was established in September 2011. It features live seafood, a chance to observe the dumpling and noodle making process and a wide menu which offers both familiar staples as well as a more daring "Wildside" section.
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Wei, was our server. Please ask for him, very sweet and helpful. We ordered the lamb, and the 3 mushroom bok choy, also sesame chicken. Wei, asked if we had ever had the steamed dumplings, since we hadn't we tried them too. Yes, lots of food good size portions (leftovers the next day were wonderful) we chatted about some of the other things we enjoyed when he heard us say sushi he suggested another place we might enjoy. Such a great young man, he looked up the address for us and gave it to me as we left. Can't wait to go back and try more of the things on the wonderful menu. Cheers

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Taste of Sichuan, or 四季飘香 in Chinese, is one of my favorite restaurants in greater Portland area! The food is genuine and you have a variety of choices. There are plenty of parking spaces, and the services are very good. Make sure to have a try when you're around Portland :)

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Don't let the Beaverton-esque suburbia exterior fool you. This place is some of the best, most unique Chinese I've ever had! For the brave, try some of the 'wild side' . One thing to be sure of, the "numbing chicken" is not to be missed. Extremely tasty and a true dining experience. Your mouth goes numb without the heat!

1  Thank drataj4
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Portland OR has a wonderful, eclectic food scene. Beaverton (my home) is lucky to have Taste of Sichuan. This place has American-Chinese favorites, but a host of other dishes that you would typically find in Sichuan. (Chengdu hand-cut noodles come to mind). On weekends, they serve Shanghia xiao long bao, admittedly NOT Sichuan, but so delicious you won't mind the switch to Shanghai for 10 wonderful bites. Fresh pea shoots with garlic were also fresh, hot and flavorful, as were the aforementioned hand-cut noodles. If you love innards, there is a healthy array of them to choose from. I must confess I was the only Caucasian person in the place last Saturday - this speaks well for the authenticity of the food. A cold bar up front features many take-out dishes with tofu, vegetables, beef, chicken feet and lots of innards. Moderately priced - I am delighted to have this place just up the street from me; I anticipate many return visits to sample their extensive menu.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We had sechuan crispy prawns, spicy eggplant, seafoood soup and dumplings. All were excrlent. The restaurant was ful on Friday night and noisy, but that didnt spoil the experience.