“really fun games , average food at best”

John's Incredible Pizza
Ranked #173 of 399 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The games here are fun and there are plenty to choose from consisting of all types and for all skills. Some games are very crowded and you'll have to wait as the kids play multiple times.The food is average (at the very very best) but , well, its food, you really go for the games.Desserts are ready when you are and also beer is available.There are I believe four or five seating areas to choose from, one is a sports style area, one a more family Disney style, one more games style, etc.The buffet is crowded and quite mayhem -anarchy- no rules -no order -just go for it style haha. The kids run around all sugared up to heck, sometimes with no supervision anywhere as tired parents run away and hide.Wash your hands many times as the kids touch anything and everything always.
The actual entrance and pay area is unnecessarily confusing with its payment options and choices, and it takes some reading and explanation to figure out what is the best value there.
I would go again yes but not because the food is good, just as a hand out fun night.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We have been to John's Incredible Pizza several times now and have yet to be disappointed. The food is pretty typical for this type of restaurant. The salad bar has lots of choices and the breadsticks are tasty. True to other reviews, the pizza may not be stellar, but it's not horrible either and my 6 yr old loves the macaroni and cheese pizza. Our family of 5 is all able to find something we like and the beverage choices are good. The mini donuts are a fave of the kids to go with a little scoop of ice cream. Overall the food is well attended and replaced often.

The rooms offer fun places to eat and each kiddo gets a pick, the movie/cartoon room is always popular.

The game selection is pretty good and the kids all enjoy themselves. They have a small area blocked off for littler ones with a small slide and play things which is perfect for our squirmy 2 yr old. The bumper cars are also great for our boys. The prize selection could be better as far as the lower ticket amounts.

Overall great experinces each time, the facility is clean and fun and the bathrooms are also clean. Friendly staff, we were constantly being checked on in both the dining rooms and the gaming area.

We will definitely be going back on our next visit to the Portland area.

1  Thank EmEJohnson
Reviewed 29 March 2012

After reading the positive reviews we went to "John's Incredible Pizza" in Beaverton. I paid up for a bunch of tokens and the buffet. We took a seat in one of the theme dining rooms which was pretty cheesy. We then headed to the buffet which had lots of cheesy items but it was a let down. Prefab looking pizza and nothing memorable - even our kids seemed underwhelmed.

After dinner we headed into the gaming section which was also a let down. My kids all commented that the games took multiple tokens - they compared it to the other well known pizza/game place where each game generally takes just a single token. The bottom line is a bunch of tokens went fast and we were out the doors pretty quick. As I walked to the car, I thought to myself, "Been there - Done that." I doubt we will ever go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

My family and I really enjoy eating here, because the buffet is unlimited and the kids love the atmosphere, games, and food options. There are differently-themed dining rooms to enjoy your pizza, pastas, and yummy deserts in. They give you a ticket that you hold on to for the duration of your eat and play time. It entitles you to relocate and dine in whichever room you feel like eating in. You can come even back to the dining rooms after playing in the arcade room and get more food. The kids have fun every time we go there.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I selected Johns Incredible Pizza restaurant to celebrate my sons 5th bday. And im happy I did. This place has everything to keep a very hard to please 5 yr old, 13 yr old, and 14 very entertained for hours. Seriously it has bumper cars, a giant twister and more. However why they call this place Incredible Pizza is a mystery to me. The pizza is grocery store frozen at best. Don't go here for the food.

3  Thank ClintonUSA