“Great Food Great Price”

Gyro House Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #2 of 399 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Everything I have had here has been the best I have tasted in the US. The Baba Ghanouj is great a must have each visit. The Gyros’ are huge and worth every cent. I love the spicy garlic sauce. There has not been one bad thing yet. This is a place I visit at least once a week and have spread the word to so many friends. The place is always packed with people.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Everything is super reasonable 5-15$ range. The staff is fast and friendly. and I have seen 6
different meals and all were tasty and generous. Especially like the Iskendron Plate, Lamb/Beef
with grest yogurt/cucumber sauce.

1  Thank James W
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I have just come back from this place and very disappointed. The service was okay, but we were surprised to stay in the line and pay upfront when we finished up our meal. We got lamb plates. One of them was kebab and all meat was very dry and overlooked. I know Mediterranean cuisine very well, and I was hoping to eat something really good after I read all the review. Can tell for sure that my home made lamb is a away better than what I have just had at this place. It was really waste of time and money for my family, but it could be just because our expectations were pretty high after reading all the reviews. At the same time, we decided to check this place out only because of its been highly rated.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

After reading all the positive reviews, I couldn't wait to visit the Gyro House.

The restaurant is bright and airy with incredible service. I got our order to go but it only took five minutes at the beginning of an evening rush...kudos to the staff for prompt and efficient service.

Ok...so, the food. I ordered gyros, a hummus plate and baklava. The gyros were huge..but they had this orange sauce and pickles on them. Uhm, gyros don't come with pickles and the traditional sauce is a white, cucumber yogurt style sauce with onion, lettuce and tomato and a bit of feta cheese. So the pickles and the orange sauce threw me off. I'll know next time to ask for no pickle and only the traditional sauce. On a good note, the lamb was super tasty and there was a lot of it which was a plus. The pita was soft and didn't break from the weight of all the meat and toppings which was another plus. So...I'd say the gyro was good but not great.

My husband LOVED the hummus and even said it was some of the best he'd ever had. The baklava was good but not enough for me to want it again. While the phyllo was flaky it was a bit dry and not as sweet as I'm used to in a baklava.

This was definitely worth a visit and we'll likely carry-out again....minus the pickles and garlic sauce, of course.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

My husband and I both love lamb gyros. So we are always on the hunt for the best gyro. The hunt stops in Beaverton. We found the best gyros and dolma within walking distance of our home.