“Best Thai Food EVER”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is the best Thai food I have EVER had! We ordered the seafood salad, red curry and tofu soup. Each was so delicious.The ambiance was great and prices were reasonable. Go here, whether you like Thai food or not!

1  Thank Margeaux G

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food and decor are a cut above the average "west side" Thai restaurant . Pretty much our #1 choice.

1  Thank cpagal
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Hands down the best Thai restaurant ever! It is the whole package.....delicious food all made with the freshest of ingredients & beautiful presentation on the plates! Reasonably priced. Lovely atmosphere---for being a strip mall--you will be surprised at how charming and nice it is inside. The service is consistently welcoming, friendly & the food comes out hot & fast. I have had almost everything on the menu as my co-worker and I come here for lunch almost every week, and we have not had a bad entrée yet! From curry, to noodle dishes, to stir frys, to specials of the month.....this is healthy, fresh Thai food at it's best! Don't miss it! I recommend dining in vs take out, as the service, presentation and atmosphere really add to the dinning experience here!

1  Thank Travelersoregon
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Title pretty much says it all. I am not a huge fan of Asian food, but was dragged here by my vegan daughter. Still not a fan of Asian cuisine, but I am a big fan of this restaurant and go here every time that I am in Beaverton. Staff is very friendly and the ambiance is much better than expected.

1  Thank FireTruckGuy
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I love Thai food and when I moved to Tigard/Beaverton area, Red Curry was only a 10 minute walk from the house, so we went. It was beautiful inside, friendly owner and staff, and was very impressed! We go there or get take out almost every week, and love it.

2  Thank rvarga