“Wonderful Lebanese food!”

Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 396 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love this low key restaurant with get middle eastern food. I highly recommend the lamb dishes, the Meza for 2, and be sure and get the Oasis Special for desert.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We have been coming to this place for some years, since it first opened, since it's fairly close to our house. We usually order the mezza and the chicken schwarma plate. The flavors are terrific and we're really happy with the food. Although the location is in a strip mall, there is a nice combination of booths, tables and comfy couches with nice pictures decorating the walls. Unfortunately in previous visits, the service always seemed to be a little relaxed to me. (Read: friendly, but a little slow). Honestly, as an American, I'm usually coming kind of hungry. Oasis have really improved this factor a lot - in this visit, the friendliness and warmth was still there, but the food arrived much faster than we had experienced. Highly recommended for Lebanese in Beaverton.

1  Thank davidcstewart
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We're fortunate to live nearby, and this is one of our go-to restaurants.

Great food, authentic flavors, and friendly service.

Definitely worth the trip!

5  Thank Udoggie
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My wife and I used to go to Yasmeen over on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, until they closed. =( Several months later I heard about Oasis, stopped in, and as soon as I saw the menu, I knew it was Jamal....the old Chef from Yasmeen.

We always get the Mezza platter, as everything that comes on it is fantastic, hummos, baba ganoush, tabouleh, dolmas and falafel. Most falafel I have ever had is like eating a puck of pressboard...just horrible. NOT HERE!! I have even been known to order extras. Simply exquisite.

The gyros is wonderful, the kababsare excellent, the rice is always cooked perfectly, and the service is always attentive and friendly.

Simply put, go, enjoy the food, and keep coming back. This place deserves to be filled at all times.

1  Thank Tony F