“Disappointed in the staff and sushi.”
Review of Sushi Boat - CLOSED

Sushi Boat
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Was very excited about eating here but soon was disappointed. We were welcomed quickly and got green tea that was excellent. Then started with a few trays off the cute boats floating around with sushi on them. It was just ok. Once we selected a couple we wanted something fresher and was asked for help taking an order but it was very very slow in coming. At least 15 minutes. It was very hot and we became annoyed. We had enough and just asked for the check. We received it in a couple more minutes but as we went to the register to pay we waited another 5 minutes as the lady at the register kept taking bills from the servers even when I was asking and handing the bill to them. They just acted like they didn't understand and would not respond to me.?? I see a lot of potential here. Much of the food I saw looked great. :(

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I have been at Sushi boat more times than I can count over the past few years.

It's definitely better to go when they're a little busy, as the selection is more varied.

Special orders are no problem at all, and they've customized dishes for us several times.

Plus, if you ask for them, you can get hot tempora shrimp. (Cold? Yuck!!)

Reasonable prices helps too!

2  Thank Udoggie
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Quick seating, friendly service, tasty sushi, and the price is right. Good entertainment for young kids. Definitely worth a try. They have bento options if you don't like sushi.

1  Thank Matnau
Reviewed 7 January 2013

My husband and I have frequented many different sushi places in the area and this is one of our favorites. My husband is a big fan of the Salmon, he says that they have the best Salmon in the area. I do not like Seaweed and most Sushi places in the area have a soy wrap or soy paper I can get instead of seaweed. This place does not offer that but they are willing to make me rolls with rice only. The service is pretty good, and the prices are good as well! We will keep coming back.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

We go here often, and the food is better when it is a busy night. They rotate food on the boats more often. You can always ask them to special order and they are fine with that. Not the best we have had but still close to us and not too pricy.