“You cant go wrong at Benihana.”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 399 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Hall and Scholls Ferry
Description: Prepare for a dining experience unlike any other. Watch as your personal chef performs the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Listen as razor-sharp blades slice through tender steak and juicy chicken. Take in the aroma of sizzling shrimp, lobster and savory vegetables. Or visit our sushi bar, where your sushi chef will prepare fresh nigiri, sashimi and specialty rolls, all with the same flair that made Benihana a legend in Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Great fun,great food and outstanding service and people. The chef we had made our experience very fun. Reasonably priced,

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

We go here for special celebrations and last weekend we were celebrating our adult daughters birthday.

The food is always great and it is entertaining to see it prepared right at your table. My wife and our daughter had a great evening enjoying cocktails with dinner. I had to be the designated driver so I had to skip the drinks but had a great dinner out with a Coyle of my favorite ladies.

We will be back!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

It's great for smaller groups. Food will get cooked right in front of you. THe chef will do some tricks and it's just fun. However leave your coat or jacket in the car, because you'll leave the place smelling like food.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Make sure what your main purpose is for going here. If you are looking for an entertainment experience, it is well worth a visit. But, if you are looking for traditional Japanese cuisine, in a quiet setting, you may be disappointed. After watching food being prepared at the table next to ours, it was obvious to me that I should just focus on the entertainment aspect of the place to enjoy my visit. The two turnoffs for me were the noise and how they crowded the tables and setting into the available space. I have been in sports bars on super bowl Sunday that have been quieter! While, no doubt, well within the norm in places like San Franciso, New York, or LA, the prices felt a little out of line for Portand. The "poor" rating for atmosphere was for the noise and crowded seating.

1  Thank MCPOUSNrtd
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We celebrated our Grand daughter's fifth birthday and it was great entertainment, but the food is just plain ordinary,at best. I would estimate that almost every other table was also celebrating a child's birthday.Since birthdays keep coming ,this restaurant will be in business. It is in big trouble if some other establishment figures out the "birthday formula",and serves good food besides.

1  Thank Jefftimb