“Sunday Brunch”

The Stockpot Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stockpot Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 442 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$22 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hall Blvd
Transit: Public transportation is available via Tri-Met.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This has been a favorite place for generations. It's fabulous for celebrations or an unexpected getaway for two. My favorite is the Sunday brunch. It's spectacular display, service & menu make a real treat. We went for our 40th anniversary & so glad we did!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The Stockpot Broiler is adjacent to the Redtail Golf course in Beaverton, Oregon. The views from the windows are cross the beautiful landscaped course where green grass IS green! The restaurant is staffed with experienced waitresses who know the menu, smile, and wish to serve you from their hearts. It is appears this just isn't a job for them. The food is served promptly and the staff check back to be sure everything is to your liking.

For lunch I had the simple broccoli soup made in house. It was very tasty, seasoned well, and went very nicely with the bread. Refills on the Coke were on the house.

For dinner, my associate had the salmon filet on a bed of rice with blanched spinach. She indicated it was very good as evidenced by an empty plate. I had the rock fish entrée that was perfected grilled and placed on two medallions of stuffed risotto which is something I had never seen. The flavors were outstanding. The presentations were as professional as you would seen on Kitchen Stadium on the Food Network.

Overall the experience for both lunch and dinner was outstanding, the food flavors superb, and the presentations pleasing to the eye.

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I'm actually sitting at tge table right now. It's 9:30 and the regular menu isn't avail...but I just had salmon sitting on a vrgetable succatash (sp?) that wss some of the best I've had...anywhere. I asked for a side of bread and got bread that must have come out of the oven 10 min ago. Everything is amazing here. My experience. Yours may be different.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We've eaten here many times, most recently meeting friends for happy hour. Can't drink the drink menu, and we sampled many of the happy hour food choices. Service was a bit slow (the bar area was packed) but other than that we had a great time. If the sun ever comes out around here, we want to go enjoy the outdoor bbq area.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

If the weather is good, this is a great place to dine al fresco. We enjoyed happy hour food and bar menu food with wine. The restaurant prices are $$$ and we were looking for a more casual dining experience.