“Business meeting dinner”

The Stockpot Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stockpot Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$22 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hall Blvd
Transit: Public transportation is available via Tri-Met.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is an attractive restaurant with the desire to make your dinner the best experience you can have while doing business and networking. The waiters are friendly with an am to please and the food is very nice. A must place for meetings.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

OMG!!! Last nights dinner was just a disaster!!! The place still looks good. Friendly staff until you complain!!! The salads were the only dish that were great!!! I ordered the Crab Cakes for dinner, just plain horrible!! TOO MUCH breading, no crab, no flavor. The lobster bisque soup was so so, no chunks of lobster like other places do!! Kinda served too cool too. The Short ribs were "Burnt" to a jerky dry texture. The server then offered the Prime RIb! Ordered MEDIUM RARE, came out cool and bloody RARE, nice cut though!!! The Bouillabaisse was not much better. The broth had no flavor at all. LOTS of shell fish and white fish, ONE scallop!! The Crab leg thrown in there was so dry and "old" that made it very undesirable to try to eat it.

This place used to have a top Beaverton Chef that really served great meals. Last nights performance was just horrible!!!! Save your time and money....and stomach ( Had "bathroom" issues ALL night long as well as one other in our party! ) My stomach still aches, not sure what got it upset. This is NOT a usual thing for me....I eat everything!!!

I am COMPLETELY deleting this place off my "to go" places and sending it out to my 65,000K followers I have.

1  Thank EC97225
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This restaurant is a great place for a romantic and quiet dinner in the Beaverton area. The atmosphere at night is really cozy and the place during the week isn't very busy which make it for a very comfortable evening. The food is really good too. It comes at a price but I recommend it for special occasions. Their bar is more crowded but you will still find a table easily on a week night.
We recommend the Bouillabaisse. A tad spicy but very enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

A group of 8 of us went as it was my family's last night in Portland. The dinner menu was quite fussy and consisted of meat and fish dishes, nothing vegetarian. 2 of our party couldn't eat off the menu, one due to food allergies and the other was my 12 year old daughter. We asked if those 2 could order from the Lounge menu as that had suitable food on it. Our waitress told us the chef said we couldn't as we were in the dinning room and not the bar. I could understand it if we all wanted to eat from the Lounge menu but as it was only 2 out of 8 people and out of necessity due to allergies. We ended up leaving without eating and went elsewhere. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I worked close by so would go for Happy Hour after work. Great menu for Happy Hour and dinner. Very good service and lovely to sit and look out at the golf course....Great place all around. Plan to go again....