“Been eating here for years”
Review of Lin's China Jade

Lin's China Jade
Ranked #177 of 396 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've been eating here for a long time now (almost 20 years) and I'm always satisfied.. Back in the days when Westgate Theaters were open right behind China Jade and when Wonderland nextdoor was the "spot", this place was the "get fuel" to energize my childhood days. The new owners (I say "new" when they probably owned it for 10 years now) are great. The couple that owns the place has kept the same menu and tradition consistently....

1  Thank Paul K

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My parents are Korean and they took me here on my last visit. It is like a dive but the food is very good. Excellent Kung Pow chicken and shrimp. They also have some Korean but you have ask for it. Would easily come back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've made this place my regular Chinese restaurant ever since I moved to the Portland Metro area five years ago! I don't know what it is about their food, but it is undeniable amazing! I've taken people their for lunch and dinner and they end up going back themselves.
Their is something about their food that is unlike other "typical" Chinese restaurants. The fresh vegetables in their soups as well as the great tasting sauces that they use...definitely makes it a must go! I highly recommend the General Tso's Chicken with a Long Island Iced Tea.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Many Chinese go here, because it satisfies their pallet. It's clean, and the food is well done, but I can see that many Americans won't like it, as it's traditional style Chinese food that most Americans aren't used to.

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Great lunch value but a dive. Don't bring anyone here you need to impress unless they like a cheap lunch.