“Good Burgers, great fries and tots”
Review of Skyline Cafe

Skyline Cafe
Ranked #157 of 451 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Native American
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Burgers are king here and they are pretty good, made for a nice stop when we were out on a drive. The fries were nice and crispy. The shakes aren't fantastic, it tasted like maybe ice milk instead of ice cream. The drive up to the cafe is really scenic so is made for a nice escape. if you have the time and are out for a drive or going to one of the hiking paths nearby it is a good spot to drop into. We had the chili cheese tots, chili was a bit watery but tasty. Staff were slammed on a Saturday but still attentive.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

This is a sort of "old-school-out-of-the-way burger place (although the menu is pretty extensive when it comes to diner/comfort food). Portions are HUGE! Our grandson loves it and we took him for his 7th birthday while visiting in Beaverton. His burger was bigger than him! He usually splits one with his dad, but this was a special occasion after all. I will say the service was a little slow, but we went after school at about 4:00 on a weekday so it was between lunch and dinner. If you are looking for good food in a funky setting, this is great. If you are looking for a romantic spot for a special occasion, not so much but you can tell that in advance by the location and external appearance.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

This is a fun place for lunch. They specialize in burgers and have all different kinds that look wonderful. I don't eat beef, and I have options as well. Turkey, veggie, and black bean are all offered. I keep meaning to try the veggie burger, but I'm hooked on the black bean. It's delicious. The fries and onion rings are perfect, and the milk shakes look yummy, although I never have room for one. AND, it takes me back to my youth. It's kinda like an old-fashioned diner. Even the music is from the 50s and 60s. Great little neighborhood gem.

Been to Skyline Cafe? Share your experiences!