“Not Schmizza anymore”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Not Schmizza anymore”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I love Schmizza as a franchise but this is no longer a Schmizza in my book. I used to love going here to grab a bite after shopping but I will never be going back. The last time I visited they had expanded into the shop next door, so instead of walking into a quirky, fun, and unique pizza joint, I walked into a tiny bar attempting to cater to 20-somethings. And the tiny pizza section in the 'family' side was all over browned or burned, the decor was sparse to say the least, the music all bass (what happened to the cartoons?), and way too dark. A third of the total space is now beer on tap, rather than seating or pizza.

• Visited October 2013

Aloha, OR
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have always loved Pizza Schmizza especially since you can always buy it by the slice. Healthy? Absolutely not but the 3-4 times a year I get it, I love it.

Visited March 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My all time favorite pizza. When my son visits from California he always want to pick up a pizza. My favorite is Genoa

Visited October 2012
Poulsbo, Washington
“The pizza is heavenly”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Make sure you try any of the special pizza and enjoy the ride. Great for any picky pizza eaters and everyone else too!

Visited April 2011
“Friendly and fast”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Good deals,fun staff,food always great..Not just pizza,there wings are awesome..

1 Thank Hendomike