“We like Red Robin”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 July 2013

So what if it's a "chain"? We couldn't care less!

They always have consistently good food.

We hadn't been to this one before, but popped in for a late lunch about 2:00 pm. They weren't busy and we got a *great* waitress, I think her name was 'Jodie'. She was funny, friendly and very efficient.

I usually have some kind of chicken burger, but opted for a mushroom swiss hamburger (good to branch out once in awhile, you know!) My husband had a "bleu" burger with extra patty. Both were really good and his was so huge he ended up eating it with a fork :-)

Good burgers plus a couple of good beers made for a nice satisfying lunch.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin

Reviewed 23 October 2012

good burguers and great staff.
pls be aware that waiting for a table can take anything from 5 to 45 minutes.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We love to go to Red Robin for special occasions and birthdays. The service is always good and the burgers are wonderful. I love it when they sing to my 5-year-old son and when they sing to my 60-year-old mom. I just wish they would have the Red Robin again. My kids were disappointed when he wasn't there.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

The food is always great here, but not always the waitpeople. We had a new waitress that had a person following her around, it made our waitress so nervous that she forgot some things. I felt sorry for her. The person following her around came up after we were through and asked if she could help us like the other person didn't do a good job. This made us uncomfortable.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

We used to go here a lot when it was one of the few restaurants in our area. Now - not so much. My test "burger" for new places is a Bacon Cheddar burger. There's is decent but not the best. Not much flavor.

I'm not a big fan of thick fries so usually opt for a substitute of onion rings or strings or whatever they are offering - again, okay but not the best.

But, the service has usually been excellent and appreciate the refills.

Now we only go if someone loves the place and really wants to go. But it's not a "can't wait to go again" kind of place