“Fun Place, Great Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oregon
“Fun Place, Great Food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Have visited this location 3 times in the past 30 days. Old Chicago has a nice atmosphere and the food is always very tasty and consistent. Mostly go for the lunch specials which are very reasonable.

Visited March 2014

Hillsboro, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Sooo much beer, a constantly rotating selection of great beers. Super friendly and efficient staff. Food is very good for a chain restaurant, have yet to have anything that was not down right delicious. If you like good food, beer, and great service try this spot!

Visited December 2013
Redlands, California
“Use to love their pizza”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

When I lived in the bay area many years ago, I use to love Old Chicago's pizza. We recently move to the Hillsboro area and was excited to see my old favorite here. We decided to try it tonight and were very disappointed.

It was my husband's first time and he said his pizza was okay. He tried the Chicago 7 personal pan pizza, Chicago style. He said it was more dough then toppings and he is used to Chicago style with more toppings on the same amount of dough. I had my old favorite, Hawaiian style personal pan pizza, chicago style. Mine was so sweet I couldn't finish it. I've never had a hawaiian style that sweet. It was terrible.

In addition, I was really surprised how expense it was. For the size of the pizza I felt it was grossly overpriced. If we give it another try, and that's a big if, we will order the NY style to see if we like it better.

We did a phone order & picked up so we can't comment on service or athmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Old Chicago Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for your business and your feedback. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations on you recent visit and will be sure to share this information with our management team so that they are aware of your experience. If you'd like to discuss your experience further, please email me at ocsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.
Portland, OR
“Good pizza and good for family”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We went there for lunch. Husband was happy with footballs on TV, kids were happy with pizza. Entrace was kind of hard to find but it is good place to dine.

Visited September 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Lunch”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Looking for a fresh salad. Old Chicago Restaurant staff were prompt & courteous. Good meal. Lots of TVs.

Visited October 2013