“Why no pasta? ”

Old Chicago Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 449 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great little sports bar with nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. I had a craving for pasta but no longer on the menu so I settled for a pizza which was lovely. Extensive selection of beers if that's your thing. Staff helped me out with taxi at end of evening which was greatly appreciated

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Popped in for a quick one after meeting in company offices nearby. Super friendly, great HH deals on beers and entire environment looked like it would rock for a game or just a get-together. Definitely one of the better hang outs in Hillsboro Mall.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Our group meets in different places and this was another successful treat! They have a great selection - something for everyone! We each had different orders and all came perfectly served and were delicious! We even ordered their "secret menu" item which was awesome as well! We enjoyed the friendly and comfortable surroundings, great camaraderie with the waitress and stayed for over 4 hours and they kept checking to see if we needed anything else! We will definitely visit here again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went right after Happy Hour on a Friday, so it was extremely busy! Waitress got to us as soon as she could. Drinks were a little slow in coming, but it was really busy. Salads came out first and was a little disappointed in the Mediterranian salads. I remember the flavor being much better in the past. Ordered a Mediterranian Farm Pizza and again a little disappointed. Not much flavor this time around. The pizza is usually a lot better. Service was good considering how busy it was.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

As locals my wife and I love this place. When the waiters and waitresses get to know you you are always greeted by name and a big smile. the managers even know you and stop by your table. Its like a corner pub only brighter and larger and for families.

Tonight Kristy was our waitress, always smiles and very accommodating. I go there early and my wife scrambles to get their prior to happy hour ending, but she was willing to make the drink and add ice when my wife got their, but was not needed as my wife arrived 5 min before happy hour ended.

The only flaw I have noticed over the many years is the buttery pizza crust is not consistent. Sometimes perfect other times a little flat or over or under cooked, but if its not right they will be happy to make you another one, this does not happen often thought.

Been to Old Chicago Restaurant? Share your experiences!