“A good place”

Ranked #9 of 401 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This resturant is good value for your money, the salad bar is always fresh and well stocked. The soups and pasta dishes are good and also pizza and the chilli I enjoyed.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This is a salad buffet restaurant. My kids really like this place. You can get salad, soup, and bread for lunch and not spending a lot of money. There is always coupon. Don't expect that it will be fancy salad buffet or extraordinary soup. It's a place to get healthy comfy food. We love this place a lot! We've been going to this restaurant since they opened, everyone is nice. :) We usually comes on Sunday after church (once a month) and it's always busy but we always get a table.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Rather expensive for salad and did not offer diced meat as a topping - bacon, chicken or ham would have been enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I had a weekend shopping trip to the Portland area and was not able to check in to my room at the Hilton Garden Inn just up the street from Sweet Tomatoes. I hesitated to even do a salad buffet knowing I could easily over do and eat way too much.

I was very impressed with this place, the food was fresh and very tasty. Service was quick as things got cleared from the table fast. Appreciated that.

There are not a lot of hot selections, but that is to be expected as this is a salad buffet.

For the price, you get as much or as little that you want. Great place for families, as there is generally something for everyone!

1  Thank Dale S
Reviewed 14 November 2012

We like to go here with my father in law. It is near his house and easy to get to. The selection of food here is excellent. We always come away stuffed. I also like to get their soup to go. They usually have 5 or 6 kinds of soup to choose from. Very good family restaurant.