“Lovely place for dinner, Great Golf Course”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Tail Golf Course
Aloha
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lovely place for dinner, Great Golf Course”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A beautiful city course nestled amongst towering trees; I haven't golfed there for years, but do enjoy the ambiance and good food in the Stockpot Lounge which is beautifully appointed and has a nice panoramic view of the 18th? hole. If you've gone to Washington Square to shop, I would definitely come here (less than a mile away) for lunch or dinner.

Visited May 2013

Beaverton, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great food - lovely scenery”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've eaten at the Red Tail golf course. The dining room is called "The Stockpot". I have not played golf on this course because I'm really not a golfer although my little sister likes it. The dining room is set right on the golf course so it's in a very scenic place. The food is excellent, but expensive. It's not a place I'd go on a regular basis, but only for a special occasion. They have expanded their banquet facilities, and now have a small room and a larger one. I would say it's one of the nicer places to eat in Beaverton.

Visited September 2012
beaverton, oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Challenging course”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This public links has it all: large driving range, full selection club house, great golf course, and excellent restaurant. Why didn't I give it 5 stars? Because a public course like this has more than its fair share of Tiger-want-a-bes-but-definitely-aints. The course is well designed, with lots of water and sand and large greens; this is a course that you can play and enjoy the variety and also the challenge. If only those who need 8 warm ups before each shot would go to the Par-3 course.... Go early and beat the wanna-bes. And it's only $35 for 18 holes. Darn good price for a darn good course!

Visited July 2013
Portland, OR
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Public Course - great lessons”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The course is fun and challenging. A great public course - well maintained, and a challenge for golfers of all levels. Back 9 is pretty hilly and has a lot of up and downs and water.
Lessons here are excellent - state of the art facility, and will definately take a few strokes off your game, no matter your skill level.

Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great instructors, otherwise questionable”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Easy to work with, knowledgeable, professional instructors who can really improve your game. Course isn't too bad, not perfect; however, terrible customer service from the starter and another man today in the shop. Accused me of a "cardinal mistake": Starter went off on me about teeing off when it was WIDE OPEN, when the starter was scrambling to fit him in, and told him to go get his ball - ended up going with starter, which was a plus, but starter would not retrieve the ball alone, minus. Initially he said it would be fastest for me to join a threesome. Three ladies walked up to the tee taking FOREVER to get to the tee box, and it was wide open, so figuring that it would be okay because I paid for my golf I teed off. Big waste of time for me when I tried to follow the starter's directions and he insisted on arguing with me. Man in the shop who gave me my refund did not care to inquire about what went wrong, but the plus is he gave me my money back without yelling at me and arguing.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank theGolfBaller

Been to Red Tail Golf Course? Share your experiences!