“Its Awesome”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Laserport
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Laserport is one of the best places to have your parties in beaverton. we have 2 parties there a year and each time has been great. the service is always good and the food (pizza!!!) is amazing. It is best to call ahead and keep in touch because you can reschedule any time
I recommend having a party there 100%.

Ive learned that the best time to book is during the WEEKDAYS! because EVERYONE wants to have a party on either Saturdays and Sundays.

you have to play it smart unlike the person below, and also be more understanding because like you said.. they were scheduled to only have 80 and showed up with 120..

2  Thank SoccaMomma

Reviewed 7 January 2007

My girlfriend booked my birthday party at the Laserport in Beaverton. I had gone to it before they moved and had a blast. It wasnt the case this time. The facilities was overbooked by a church group and were limited to two games, even though when we booked to the reservations we asked if we could purchase more games and they said absolutely. When we got there were told by the management that the group that had booked for 80 people showed up with 120 people. I expressed my concern about being able to play more games and they told us that there was nothing they could do. Also when we arrived our reserved table was placed in the middle of the church group. Several times did we have to shoe away teenagers from our tables. The staff then moved us to a small room with no ventilation that was right next to the speakers of the church group. We had to close to the door in order to have any decent conversation. I asked to speak with the manager about my frustrations about not being able to play more games and he told me that there was nothing that they could do for us. The manager was a young individual with a snide attitude. I then asked to speak with the owner. The owner showed up and asked if there was anything that they could do for us and I suggested a voucher for the next time we came in. He told us that he didn't want to be taken advantage of. I stated that that was not the case that I had coupouns and every intention of paying for more games. He said he would do what he could. I felt like we came to an agreement and dropped the dispute. Our two games were placed back to back and then we were given a third game. During the third game we were placed against the church group. It was very apparent that the group was friends with the church group. My girlfriend asked the attendant if he could ask the teenagers to be careful of the little kids in the arena and he ignored us. When the game started both teams attacked us shooting lasers in our 7 year olds eyes and getting our face to shoot us. When we exited the arena my girlfriend went to pay for the party and was met by the manager. He was very snide to her and made mocking comments about his service to us. Saying "Oh I guess i know how your party went" and made another snide comment about not being tipped.

I do not recommend this attraction for any small family and if you do schedule a birthday make sure you ask in advance if a large party is scheduled there. It was very apparent that there focus was entirely on the party and not on us.

5  Thank hpdmpace

Been to Laserport? Share your experiences!