“Great All Around Place”

Ranked #6 of 451 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: If you’re searching for a family restaurant with home-style meals and a friendly atmosphere, look no further than the Black Bear Diner Beaverton location. Our staff knows what it takes to make guests happy, and that comes down to quick service, friendly smiles, and tasty food. But don’t take our word for it — come down to our restaurant and see for yourself exactly why our patrons love us!
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Black Bear Diner is a classic American restaurant that offers all sorts of breakfast favs and plenty fo other meals too. The interior is quite decorative and a very colorful juke box was playing loud tunes. Service by the wait staff was prompt and efficient—- I could tell my server was a long-termer at Black Bear. I had a Caesar Salad that was large and had plenty of fresh ingredients. The blue cheese dressing was homemade and delicious. I topped off the salad with a chocolate desert that was delectable. The cost was about $17.00 which was high, in my opinion. Still, my experience there was a good one.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I had the beef stew, and my boyfriend had the tri tip....we enjoyed every bite. The foos took me to my mom's kitchen. Would recommend a visit

Reviewed 5 November 2017

There is barely enough parking. The diner is small compared to the number of people who want to have breakfast there. We endured the wait, and were lucky to have Lynn as our server. She is experienced, humorous, and takes care of customers!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We loved this place. We found it based on reviews. The menu was great. The portions huge. You will not leave there hungry. You might roll out pretty full. We were in the area for a week and only wanted to try local food, however we ended up there a second time. Not one complaint from anyone in our party.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went there with my boyfriend and my son and it was amazing. Such good service and the food was really good...except the bacon...I personally did not like the taste or the way it was cooked but the rest of everything was great. Our waitress found out it was my first time and she gave me some of that fresh orange juice and the was the best!!!