“Good food”

Wok'N Guys
Ranked #262 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Reviewed 14 July 2016

The food is good, the prices are good. Service is great!
Good stop if your looking for a nice meal. Good location, easy parking

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We dropped by and got a couple of seafood meals. Service was quick and friendly. We asked for mildish spice and got it.
He noodles were made for the meal. We could see the noodles extruding from the machine.
We really wanted the meal to be great but it was very good.

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

One of my high school friend took me at there ... It was korean & chiness fusion style maybe i think.
Fried rice is yum and spice seafood noodle with soup ... Great and very spice and yummy. And and ....
I loved that.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I noticed Wok'N Guys because it has a bright store front. I was hungry and decided to stop in. The bottom line: I had decent service and a satisfying meal. The General Tao's Chicken was very flavorful and spicy. The fried potstickers were bland and uninspired. I had good food for a reasonable price in a clean setting. I'll probably be back.

The full story: I waited to be seated. There was one other occupied table in the restaurant. There were more tables than I would have thought you could fit in the space. A waitress took my order. She brought a large water bottle with lemon slice and a teacup to the table. I assumed the tea cup was for the water. I wasn't asked if I wanted a beverage.

My fried potstickers were delivered quickly. They came with a sauce that was thin for dipping. Neither the potstickers or sauce had much flavor. There were no condiments on the table. When the waitress delivered the General Tao's chicken, she pointed out the condiment cart across the restaurant. Ahh... that would have been handy for the potstickers.

The chicken had veggies mixed in and was spicy and flavorful. There were 2 scoops of white rice on the plate. I really enjoyed the chicken. During the meal, a yellow veggie showed up in a bowl. The waitress said it was a pickled Korean dish. I think it's the equivalent of a deli serving a dill pickle slice with sandwiches.

Overall, the meal was satisfying. My two top table was crowded with only 1 person so I expect this restaurant gets lively when it is full. I plan to return and sample another rice dish. Wok'N Guys is next to the Beaverton Police Station.

1  Thank nkwins