“Amazing Thai food and excellent service”

Siam Lotus Asian Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #10 of 451 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I think we've found our newest go-to restaurant. The service was outstanding and everything we ate (crispy rolls, special curry, and a noodle dish) were outstanding. Our waiter suggested the bananas with home made coconut ice cream for dessert and we're so happy we took him up on his suggestion. It was very reasonably priced and all delicious. We'll definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We returned to Siam Lotus last Tuesday and had our usual Pad Thai, but branched out a little to have the chicken satay as an appetizer. What REALLY caught our eye, however, and which our server, Ken, said was quite good, was the Honey Crispy Chicken! It was really, really good! Since the portions are fairly large, we had some to take home for me to have the next day, and it was as good on Wed. evening as it was Tuesday! Our servers were very good without hovering, and provided excellent service. Thank you! We'll be back! As I mentioned in my last review in April, this may well be our new go-to Thai restaurant!

2  Thank LaurieB980
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We can't believe we stumbled on this place. It was just what we needed since eating Thai food in California a couple years ago. This place was amazing. The service was great and the food exceptional

Its kinda hard to find, but just follow the map...LOL

3  Thank Ricky300m
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

An easy location, just feet off the Beaverton Central Max station. A friendly staff, comfortable ambience, and exceptional Thai food. My green curry with chicken was rich, flavorful and just spicy enough (I ordered "mild" and would suggest that, unless you really enjoy SPICY, I'd suggest the same for you). My wife's chicken dish was well prepared, light and satisfying. Our companions had the mango salad and the lamb curry -- both were very satisfied with their choices. I really wish there was an opportunity to rate at 4.5 since the only minor flaw in the evening was that the dishes kind of staggered out -- rather than all coming out together, the ladies cold dishes were delivered with the men's hot dishes showing up 3-4 minutes behind.

3  Thank Roadtripsters2015
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The food here is quite tasty and made with fresh ingredients. Loved their Crab Fried Rice and the Seafood Medley inside a Young Coconut; great presentation and Taste.

3  Thank pavels326