“Overrated...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Overrated...”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Expensive and the food is just ok. Service was friendly. Location and scenery is great. Good place to take someone if you want to avoid "chain" restaurants. Most folks that eat here are higher income.

Visited September 2012

Tigard, Oregon
“Fun breakfast in a Great Location!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Shared a breakfast with my pregnant daughter this morning. a touch of sunshine, a table overlooking the water, and great food. The menu is varied making it hard to decide what to order. I chose the pancakes with carmelized bananas. Perfect!

• Visited March 2013
Tigard, Oregon
“Incredible breakfast”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant in Beaverton. The worst part about it is FINDING it. They're tucked down in the gully by the fountain at Scholls Ferry (near Ruby Tuesday). It's so worth driving around and looking for...especially for breakfast. OMG! Hard to know were to begin. The food is unique, tasty, plentiful and somehow tastes healthy (0r at least is better because of the great ingredients they use). Blue corn pancakes are crazy good. The breakfast burrito can feed 2 people easily. All kinds of yummy special treats. And the view is beautiful on a sunny day. My lunch experience has been limited to the grilled cheese/salad/tomato soup selection...because I crave it and have to have it every time I go there for lunch, Chewy bread and 2 kinds of cheeses...yummmmmm Go for the breakfast and go back for the grilled cheese. THEN go back for one of their fabulous desserts!!! Good stuff.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I live about 1 mile from this restaurant and my wife and I go there very frequently. The food is very good, everyone is friendly, and the food is reasonably priced. If you're so inclined, they have a reasonable early bird menu.

On clear summer nights, the patio is the place to be. It overlooks a small lake and is a nice place to be (there is a road close by that does generate some traffic noise).

I've eaten many of the items on the menu and don't believe I've ever had a bad meal. We've entertained out-of-state friends there and have gotten consistently good feedback. I occasionally stop there and order take-out so I can have their good food after a hectic day at work.

• Visited January 2013
Aloha, Oregon
“Wonderful dining experience.”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

For years we have been going to Ruby Tuesday and noticed a restaurant across the parking lot called Cafe Murrayhill. Some friends had recommended it, so we thought we would give it a try. What a wonderful surprise. We arrived a little early for the dinner hour, but our waiter said that they would be happy to serve us dinner instead of lunch/happy hour food. My husband ordered the pan seared Alaskan cod and I ordered Butternut Squash Ravioli. First we started with a cold beet salad. The salad was large enough for two, but we decided we each wanted our own!!! The food was so great. Very tasty and well prepared and presented. The restaurant offers a full bar with several kinds of beer and lots of choices for wine. Dessert was next on our minds after we finished our dinners and we decided to order the flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream. We have had this type of cake once before at a restaurant that is no longer in business. It was so great. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. They do take reservations, but we got to the restaurant early enough to be seated right away. Reservations are not necessary, but a good idea especially for a larger party. We will be back again soon.

• Visited December 2012