“Nice place, good food, friendly staff”

Elmer's Restaurant - Cornell Oaks
Ranked #21 of 451 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I ate here a few times while I was in the area on business. The staff is very friendly, the food is good and the prices are reasonable. Other than that, just a normal diner.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Cornell Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Afternoon Steffen,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visits to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It’s easy to rate restaurants on what they are not, in the case of Elmer’s it’s beeper to say what it is.
A nice quiet sit down meal without the pressure of the long lines and someone needs the table next. I travel a lot, I eat out a lot and if there is an Elmer’s nearby I usually stop in. The price is very reasonable, the service is always friendly and my meals are accurate to order.
As far as the menu, I think that most people will find something to their taste and diet.
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been in this Elmer’s, I’m usually in Beaverton twice a year or more. Never had an issue.

Afternoon Paul,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you've enjoyed your visits to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Had a dinner there about 2 weeks ago, and it was just average. Nothing to write home about. Service was just ok also. Won't be back, much better places with better value.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner yesterday at Elmer's. The BLT salad is fresh and tasty. Lots of crabmeat, avocado, tomatoes, olives, etc on crispy Romine lettuce. There was a full range of available dressings with Thousand Island our favorite for this salad. There were other salads but I didn't bother to read about them as my mind was already made up. Arnie Palmers (lemonade and iced tea) were perfect beverages for this entrée. There are also other favorite items of mine on the dinner menu and of course, breakfast is available all day. The seating is very comfortable and the rooms are attractive. Will certainly remember Elmer's when it is too hot to cook.
Our waitpersons were very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank jmejhe
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Went there because it was a short walk from our hotel after a long day of traveling. Excellent food. Chicken fried steak was terrific. Service was average. Nice selection of ethanol. My son enjoyed the prime rib and my wife was pleased with the Cobb salad.... would love to try the breakfasts.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Cornell Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Afternoon,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visit to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!