“You get what you pay for”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 44 Hotels in Bend
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at quality inn in Bend Oregon while traveling with our family. The room was fairly clean except for some dusty spots and mold in the shower. The pool was not the cleanest either. Staff was decently friendly, room was decent sized. The comforter and mattress were very comfortable but the pillows were awful and lumpy, I woke up with a horrible kink in my neck the next morning. The continental breakfast was very good, lots of choices and all seemed pretty fresh and tasted decent. I got a good deal from Expedia so that's why we chose quality inn. Overall I would probably stay here again given the same price, I would just bring my own pillow next time.

• Stayed May 2013
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate when our visitors leave us with feedback, because we are always striving to improve.

While I'm happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful, it's disappointing to hear that you room was not completely clean. Though there were just a few "dusty spots," this is still unacceptable. I plan on bringing this to the attention of our team.

Furthermore, don't hesitate to ask us for a thinner pillow next time you are here — we'd be happy to do whatever we can to ensure your comfort.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time. I know we have what it takes to show you a great stay!

Deepak, Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Klamath Falls
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I only have one complaint about this hotel. The time they water the grass near one of the exits. We were trying to load our car around 8:00 and the water was spraying on the sidewalk in two different areas we needed to walk by. If we would have went that way we would have gotten wet. It seems like they could choose either an earlier time before most people would be leaving, or a later time to water.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Jackie,

I'm sorry that our sprinklers were running when you were trying to pack your car. Were you able to walk around? I'm sure this must have been frustrating, and I'd like to sincerely apologize. If you mentioned this to us, we would have had no problem helping you pack, or turning the sprinklers off—we are here to meet your needs.

I hope that you'll be back to see us again next time you're in the area. I know we can show you a five-star experience!

Port Orchard, WA
Reviewed 21 April 2013

It's not a bad hotel for the price we paid. Most of the hotels in the area were quite a bit more, and as this hotel had continental breakfast and an indoor pool we booked it. Upon arrival we were a little bit disappointed by the condition of the room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable but it felt really old and worn out with lights burned out and old peeling wall coverings. The pool was small but the kids enjoyed it. The fitness room was literally a hotel room. They took the furniture out of and put some old equipment in there. Too weird to use. breakfast had a lot of selection - biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereal and sausage; but the plates, cups and flatware were so cheap you had to use multiple plates and the forks broke that it took away from the selection and made breakfast feel weird. The people that worked there were nice and were attentive to any questions we had. I probably will not stay there again but then again for the price and amenities we used it wasn't bad at all

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of your room upon arrival. We always aim to have our rooms fresh, clean, and ready for our guests. If there is ever anything wrong with your room we would have no problem attending to it, because your satisfaction and comfort is always our primary concern!

I hope you'll be back to see us next time you're in Bend. We'd love to host you again and show you a great time!

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed three nights here as we rolled into town and had not made previous arrangements. Staff was kind. Room clean. Easy access. Well worth the price! Always enjoy that Quality Inn provides a free breakfast. . . it's pretty basic, but that's all we need to get going in the morning. Staff was also very flexible as we extended our stay one night at a time.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, Wendy. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Our guests' satisfaction is always our primary concern, so the team will be thrilled to see this! We hope to welcome you back again next time you're in the area.

North Platte, Nebraska
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We will not stay there again! The room was very outdated and the furnishings worn and broken down. The room had an odd musty smell (no wonder the window was open when we arrived , in the middle of March none the less!) Only two small worn towels were provided. At breakfast the biscuits were cut in half, the gravy runny and there was no coffee. There was only one staff person running the front desk and the breakfast area. The paper plates provided were the cheap kind that won't hold anything. The very small garbage cans were over flowing. Seating area was very limited. We ended up tossing what terrible food we attempted to eat and ate somewhere else. When we checked out we weren't asked how our stay was or if we had any questions or concerns. Obviously they don't care. This facility was not up to par with the other Quality Inns we have stayed at.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
It's terribly disheartening to hear how disappointed you were with your recent stay. Our guests' satisfaction is always our primary concern, as we strive to provide the proper amenities and excellent service to ensure that you have a relaxing time.

I'm sorry that your room was filled with an "odd musty smell"—this is very surprising and troubling to hear. We take special care of our rooms, and ensure that they are thoroughly cleaned out before our guests arrive. I plan on checking with our housekeeping staff to ensure that they are preforming their jobs to our expectations, so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

As for our towels, did you call our front desk to request more or different towels? We are here to handle any issues you have, so we could have absolutely assisted you with this.

I can assure you that we do care about our guests and how they enjoy their stay. Like I said, your satisfaction and comfort is our number one concern at all times. If you have any further comments or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

Deepak, Owner

Travellers are raving about these Bend hotels

North Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 18 March 2013

and it was a disappointment. we'd stayed here about 6months ago, just passing through. so no hesitation in booking a 3 night stay for a longer visit to Bend, OR. the location is on the highway,a bit out of town, but convenient if you're traveling north or west. the railroad track is right across the highway, so if you're a light sleeper, this might be a problem.

it's not super clean. there was mold in the bathroom and i discovered a shampoo bottle under the sink that had been discarded - obviously, the maid service didn't clean the bathroom floor.

the towels are about as thin and small as can be provided, and still be called a towel. the bed and linens were ok.

the wifi was terrible - half the time, i couldn't get a signal on my ipad. very frustrating as i was there on business.

all in all, a big disappointment. won't stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
I'm sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your recent stay, John. Impressing our customers is always our goal, because your satisfaction is our primary concern.

It's very surprising to hear that you found mold in your bathroom. Cleanliness is something that we take very seriously—under no circumstance should a guest experience a room that was not properly cleaned. You have my word that I will reaffirm our values with the team, and do what I can to ensure that this does not happen again.

I'm sorry that our WiFi was weak during your visit—we understand that a number of our guests will need to work while they are with us. If you stay with us again, please don't hesitate to bring this to our attention. We'd be more than happy to do what we can to speed up the service.

If you have any further comments or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. I know we have what it takes to show you a great, relaxing stay. Take care.

Vancouver Island
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We were welcomed by Judith who is one of the friendliest front desk staff I have ever met. We requested a quiet room and were given a second floor room on the back which had a nice mountain view and we enjoyed a spectacular sunset. The room was indeed very quiet.
The room was comfortable and clean and had a microwave, fridge and king sized bed. After picking up some food at nearby Trader Joe's we didn't need to leave again until we left early the next morning.
The breakfast is a typical hotel buffet, not fabulous but filled the gap and juice was very good. When I think that we could have stayed at the Holiday Inn next door for twice the price I am even more pleased that we chose the Quality Inn. Thanks Judith for being so welcoming.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the back if you want quiet