“Pleasant stay”

Holiday Inn Express Bend
Ranked #20 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 2 days while visiting the Sister's outdoor quilt show. This hotel was chosen by the group we were travelling with. The hotel was clean and up to date and had free wifi.. The room was clean and comfortable with a small fridge and microwave. No restaurant in or next to hotel, but they did serve a basic breakfast next to the lobby.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here for 1 night in while spending some time in Bend Oregon with some friends. We stayed in a Standard room with a King size Bed. I was a little nervous at first because the pictures I saw online of the rooms were very outdated. But when we checked in and saw our room I was very pleased to see that it had been updated and was very nice and clean. The views of the mountains were AMAZING!! The process of checking in was very quick and easy and the staff was very friendly! They provided breakfast for us the next morning and it was very good with biscuits and gravy, bacon, eggs, pancakes, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice and more! Everything was just great! And the location was very close to shopping and Starbucks! We were very happy with the experience we had staying here and we are looking forward to going back soon!

Room Tip: If you want a room with a view of the 3 sisters mountains than you would want to get a room with 2 q...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while in town visiting friends. The room was very adequate and comfortable. We did have a problem because some of our jewelry was removed from the room by someone on the hotel staff. We reported this when it was discovered in the evening and hearing nothing from the manager the following morning we reported it again. We were told that they never have had problems with the room cleaning staff, but that they would check further. We have heard not heard from them at all despite giving them contact information.

We would recommend that you be very careful with valuables if you choose to stay at this property.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Vog_11,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We are very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. We would like to address your experience further, and have sent you an email with additional details.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Good hotel for the price. Average service and accommodations. Wi-fi and breakfast are included. The location is several miles outside of Bend, so there's very little within walking distance. If I did it again, I would choose to stay near the Old Mill District or closer to downtown. But no complaints! Hotel was clean and well-kept.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear NittanyLion88,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and for staying with us. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you would consider us again on your next travel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had a one night stop over in this holiday inn, on route to the John Day Fossil beds.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the guy in the breakfast room was super helpful.

The rooms were clean and spacey and the pool area was clean and well kept, I am not sure how old the hotel is, it looks fairly new.

A good choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had to stay at a hotel in my home town while my house was being worked on. Went to Tripadvisor to check my options. HIE (Holiday Inn Express) was well rated, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I came away with No Complaints!
Friendly Helpful staff, clean (Important to me), Quiet (I work nights and had to sleep during the day) I was NEVER disturbed while I slept. Comfortable, nicely appointed & everything worked as expected in the room.

Would I stay here again? You betcha!
Would I reccomend it to family & friends? Without Reservations!!!
I am sure they would have..... No Complaints!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a nice and affordable option if you don't have to be right in the middle of the action. Only 4 or 5 miles from downtown. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was quite the spread. Our paper somehow went missing in action....not sure what happened there. Overall, I would recommend this for the thrifty traveler.

Room Tip: I can't speak for other travelers, but room 127 was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends