“Great home base to explore Bend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Newly renovated, tastefully decorated, great view from 3rd floor
master BR with king bed and private bath
Fire Pit adjacent to pool area and ice skating area in winter
2 pools and 3 hot tubs are HEATED year-round
Main resort lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sunnydays...
Portland, Oregon
“Great home base to explore Bend”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My comments are almost identical to the reviewer from a year ago - the owner Vern was accessible and responsive, the resort was in a beautiful setting with lots of amenities, and the unit was very comfortable and well-equipped. My favorite thing was enjoying coffee on the peaceful deck in the morning, and a glass of wine out there at night. I also had the same experience with just liquid soap and no bar soap or shampoo for the showers, even after confirming in advance that both would be available. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance.

The bigger issue was with the wifi - after being able to connect shortly after we checked in, we were unable to access it for the rest of our four night stay. Yes, we were there to enjoy the outdoors, and we did - kayaked two days and hiked around Mt. Bachelor on our other full day - but we were also there to check out Bend as a possible relocation destination and had hoped to do some research on neighborhoods, etc. on our laptop (smartphones aren't great for that IMO). Every time we tried to connect we got the message "Unable to join the network"; we also tried what looked like other free guest networks that didn't require passwords but got the same message. Since we were able to connect to free wifi in some public spots, I don't think it was us or our devices. If the wifi had been a little better, my rating would be five stars.

But overall, we had a great stay and I would recommend this unit for a couple or group of four. While it can sleep six, I personally feel that might be a little crowded.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Jul 2017
Thank you for your comments and review. The Resort has had recent wi-fi issues, and is upgrading the system in the Fall ... in the meantime, I realize that doesn't help you. Sometimes it is fixed when the maintenance folks physically reset the router; other times Bend Broadband has been down.

We are addressing this and letting all of our upcoming guests know not to expect wi-fi reliably until this is upgraded by the Resort.
Nicole121...
Portland, Oregon
“Modern condo in great location”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We had an excellent stay here last week. The owner was very friendly and accessible with questions. The Seventh Mountain Resort is in a great location--only a few miles from Bend but right hear the river. Lots to do on site for kids. We booked the 90 min rafting trip through the resort which was perfect for first-time rafters.
The unit itself was very nice. It was recently updated with a modern decor. I found that on the website photos it was difficult to understand how it slept 6--but it would have done so easily if we had had that many people. There is a bed in the bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, and a double size Murphy bed in the eating area which was very comfortable.
I appreciated the kitchen which was well-stocked including some basic spices.
One thing I would suggest to the owner/a piece of advice for guests--there was no bar soap (or toiletries at all) supplied for the showers. While liquid hand soap was plentiful for the sinks, I personally thought that it felt strange to have to purchase my own bar soap. I did appreciate the hair dryer though!
Also, the wifi supplied by the resort was spotty in many areas of the condo. But of course we were there to relax!
Overall a really good find! We had a great stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jul 2016
Thank you for your thoughtful review; the missing bar soap was an oversight and work to make sure that doesn't happen again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing