“Awesome day on the mountain bike”

Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours
Ranked #4 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Cog Wild Bicycle Tours & Shuttles is the only local mountain bike tour company in Central Oregon. We offer one day tours, shuttles and multi-day mountain bike vacations. We are your local resource for the trails including local favorites and help in planning your trip to Central Oregon. Contact us today to get the locals perspective on 200+ miles of single track right outside of town.
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was our second all day tour with CogWild. After a fun tour last year, there was no question we would schedule one for this visit. This tour was even better than last year's. the local guide was attentive, knowledgable about all the trails and a lot of fun! The singletrack was remarkable - we had a blast! You have a private guide so you are riding with your friends not strangers.
Ps: we are not expert mountain bikers

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"super fun"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Don't miss out on his great time! We were first time mountain bikers and immediately re-booked after the first 1/2 day ride. The guides were so helpful, the equipment first rate and cold beers after were perfect (both times!).

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

We are a group of mountain bikers riding together now for eighth years now. We have been in many places of Mexico and US.

We have been riding with different companies and the most organized and experience till now is definitely Cog Wild.

We ride with them 6 day in a row and had a wonderful time in Bend. Excellent service, attention and fulfilled our expectations.

I will change 2 minor details of the trip but I definitely recommend 100% Cog Wild.

Congrats to all the Cog Wild team, Melanie, Cris, Greg, Patricio, Delon, Matt, Pepe and many others that made the trip possible.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

If you want the best Mountain Bike adventure go with Cog Wild. These guys took care of every detail. Matched the trails to your abilities and expectations to a tee. The guides were knowledgeable, skilled cyclists and hilarious. I would not trade my cycling adventure with Cog Wild for anything, well almost anything. The beer portion of the tour was amazing. Bend has some of the best micro breweries on the continent and you get to see, smell and taste the fine products they produce. What could be better than world class mountain biking and amazing beer! Cog Wild Rules!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just back from our three day tour of the amazing riding around the MacKenzie River with the boys of Cog Wild and I am still daydreaming about the experience.

After my trip, I walked in the door and my five year old was hysterical because I made it back early and that meant that her favorite baby-sitter wasn't going to do put downs tonight -- didn't matter! I was so stoked after my vacation that I tapped into an additional reservoir of comedic material and the little one was laughing and sitting on my lap telling me that she missed me in less than 15 minutes. I handled put down and we had a blast!...

...back to the tour!

Russ, Greg, and Scotty were amazing. They guided us, fed us, and entertained us. The riding was without a doubt the best I've ever experienced. And the difficulty was just enough to challenge and test my skills - I'd place this ride on the latter end of the High-Intermediate to Advanced scale, personally.

In any event, I'd absolutely return to Cog Wild for another Tour of the MacKenzie or...wherever! They have it dialed!!