“Great breakfasts”
Review of Foxtail Bakeshop

Foxtail Bakeshop
Ranked #216 of 481 Restaurants in Bend
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m savoring the pumpkin waffle with cheese, poached egg and arugula, as I write this review. Sitting with my puppy on the outdoor patio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful new location with great attention to detail in the decor. Lunch options are well crafted and filling. Great outdoor seating space too. Just be prepared to put down $20 on a deconstructed sandwich and iced tea. That’s not even including the beautiful pastries to take for later.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Hands down, the best catering and baker in these parts. Stunning presentation and super delicious. We order from Foxtail regularly and she never disappoints.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Foxtail is hands down the best bakery in Bend. Nickol (& her girls!) are so creative, friendly, and make incredibly delicious baked goods. I'm biased because they did our wedding cake & cupcakes, but I've also made it my personal mission to try all of their other tasty treats. From their homemade pop tarts to croissants and everything in between... they do it all. Your tastebuds will be in heaven. Foxtail does not disappoint.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This little shop does custom orders... look at their books of what they have done. I have NEVER seen any cakes as beautiful or creative... my favorite looked like birch bark with flowers.... but the day we were there the owner was doing a Peekacho birthday cake for a kids' party. They also every day have devious and creative pastries/cakes and desserts to go. We got some panna cotta, flourless chocolate cakes. orange cheesecake and some corn cake with plum jam topping. All totally like nothing we had ever seen before and tasted marvelous. This shop is catering my son's wedding in July and the cake tasting was so good. We will visit often when we are in the area..