All reviews large bathroom with walk in shower fitness room central oregon free breakfast waffles fireplace lobby tv dog bachelor microwave
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here while discovering Bend! Rooms are spacious and exquisite. Decorated in clean industrial/modern era. High end bathroom fixtures with amazing walk-in shower makes you dream of living here for reals!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian M, Manager at Best Western Premier Peppertree Inn at Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear jnapartain,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm happy to hear you liked the room and decor in our hotel! Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again for this review. We appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel - Bend is a pretty town with some good restaurants and a beautiful river.

This hotel is very new, clean, good breakfast, and Carlos the current manager is very nice, kind and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

This is a two part review, one as a consumer and one as a business.
First as a consumer, the hotel was clean, rooms are very nice and probably a little better then most of the BW I stay in. Front staff was a little undertrained checking in 5 rooms. As a top rewards member, I was not offered the free gift or extra points. They had no clue why the small bar was not open. Overall I would give the facility a 3.5 stars and hopefully they will get more efficient.

Second part is as a business. I was doing a motorcycle tour thru Oregon with 8 clients. When we started the trip,, I was concerned about the stay here. I had only one contact with the group sales person but did have a confirmation. After 350 miles on our motorcycles, we pulled in and went in to start the check-in process. My worst fear became true. I had no reservations for my group. My clients were tired and wanted to check in and we had to wait an additional 30 minutes to finally figure out what was going on and just do new reservations. We were not offered water, complimentary beer, nothing for our inconvenience. So the VP of group sales had quoted me one price and when we checked in, I actually got a lower price for the rooms. I blame this on one person, the VP of Operations my contact. We have 3 motorcycle tours planned for 2019 and I will not stay at any of the 4 properties that she is involved in. In all my stays at Bw's this by far is the worst customer service issue I have ever had. They lost all my business for 2019 and beyond. I will still use BW's for my tours but never this on again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rtoddgodfrey

Dear rtoddgodfrey,

On behalf of our entire team, I sincerely apologize for the mistakes we made in booking your reservation. We do not take mistakes like these lightly, and will implement future changes to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you decide to stay with us again in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This hotel only opened this year. The lobby is gorgeous. They have a brew/coffee bar adjacent to the lobby. Our room was beautiful and even more important, comfortable. It was less than 5 minutes from the brewery/restaurant area of town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Peppertree Inn at Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Terry B,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best Western Premier Peppertree Inn Bend

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Front desk staff were awesome - room cleanliness was unacceptable

Liked · Professional and courteous front desk staff

Loved - secure bike storage space and would stay again to take advantage of this amenity.

Disliked · The cleanliness of the room upon arrival was the worst I've experienced in 30 years of staying at hotels. Globs of blue toothpaste in the sink, half consumed bottles of water on the counter, left behind items in the mini-fridge from prior guest, and cracker crumbs on the floor. No follow up from management.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cascademark

Dear cascademark,

On behalf of our entire team, I sincerely apologize for how dirty your room was upon check-in. This should not have happened, and we have implemented changes to ensure this does not occur again. We hope you stay with us again so that we can provide you with a comfortable, clean place to stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.