Rodeway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

First thing I had to do was fix the toilet that was spraying water all over the floor, easy fix took off the tank lid and put the fill hose tube back where it belongs. The over all room was nice had a good sized mini fridge, comfortable beds and a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Clean room.
Would recommend staying there. 4 pillows per bed awesome night of sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Russell B
Reviewed 3 November 2013

If you are trying to save a few bucks, this is a great way to do it! We stayed here Friday, November 1st.... Yeah, the rooms are older and nothing fancy, but it was WELL WORTH the very low price we paid! The room was very clean, and as previous poster said, there was coffee and a basket of bathroom stuff. There were also LOTS of towels, a microwave, WIFI and a small frig, all in great working order. A flat screen tv with cable as well. The beds were a bit on the firm side, but were not lumpy or warn out at all. The sheets and ALL bedding were clean as well as the bathroom being very clean. The service at the front desk was great. The breakfast was very basic, but my hubby and son enjoyed the sweet rolls. We also swam in the pool and used the hot tub twice... The one place that could use improvement would be the cleanliness of the pool/hot tub and area. It was ok, but was a bit on the dingy side. For sure would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed here at this hotel on 10/13/13. I was traveling with my mom from Walla Walla Washington, Arrangements were made by my sister that was in California, and to be honest, the reviews that I read were a little off putting. We left Walla Walla at 8 pm and we had told the desk clerk that we would not be arriving until about 1 am. The hotel was easy to find, and the night clerk was very prompt answering the bell. She was sleepy but very efficient and kind.

We went to our room and from first impressions, we were just happy to have a clean, tidy room. There was coffee both decaf and regular, with the fixins, and there was a basket of goodies in the bathroom that included, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotions. The room decor was a little dated, but overall it was a typical setup. We were so tired, and when we went to get into bed, when you took off the bedspread and turned the sheets down, the clean smell was AMAZING! Best clean bedding I have EVER encountered in a hotel. We generally use Choice hotels and We stay at hotels approx 20 times a year.

As We arrived so late, we slept in until 10 and were unable to take advantage of breakfast. When we were checking out the desk clerk told us to feel free to take some fruit/hot cocoa and a muffin even though we were after the 10 o'clock breakfast cut-off. There appeared to be juice, coffee, multiple choices for tea/hot chocolate/oatmeal. Cereal and muffins from Costco. It was not a "hot" style breakfast, but very adequate for the price.

The only drawback/critique that I have for the hotel management is this: 1. The bathroom floors are VERY slick. My mom is handicapped and this was a real concern for me. 2. The power bar that is by the TV has many things plugged into it and it really could be tucked down behind the dresser or refrigerator so it is out of sight.

When I asked about the reviews on Trip Advisor, the clerk told me that the Hotel was under new ownership since September 2013 and they are making improvements and trying to improve on their customer service. BRAVO....mission accomplished, it is definitely a place I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lady_bug_lover_123
Reviewed 15 October 2013

we were staying one night with a family group. they recommended a family room. It was so noisey with some type of heating generator that roared and shuddered on and off through the night. the heater could not be regulated and was either too hot or not at all.
IT was clean, but old and outdated and not enough towels for everyone.

Room Tip: do not choose the family room if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Unless you want to be treated with disrespect, have your civil rights violated, have the hotel staff steal your belongings, get ripped off, and then pay your hard earned money for it, DO NoT STAY at the Rodeway inn, Located in Bend Oregon. The GM of the motel is condescending, rude, and doesn't have a clue about how to provide quality customer service. The beginning of your stay will start well, that is unless you don't do your job right as a guest. That's right, because at this motel, guests are treated as though they are the employees and are there to please the hotel staff. If you get locked out of your room (which trust me will happen atleast 5 times), you'd better hope it is not past 10 pm or be prepared to stand out side the night window and ring for service for about an hour, until the night desk personnel drags herself from bed to reset your room key (while making it very clear what an inconvenience you have caused). If for any reason after that you want to inform the front desk of any sort of unsatisfactory "guest issue", be prepared to have your room drastically down graded as punishment. And, if you are crazy enough to continue the remainder of your stay, dont mind your requests, from there on, being blatantly ignored. But this is the greatest amenity folks... Here at the Bend Rodeway, ever guest is a star... Well atleast you might as well be since the staff is going to watch your every move like the paparazzi, just as obvious about their invasion of your privacy. Lastly, well I could go on long enough to build my own hotel, don't even dream of complaining about your stay or asking for a refund... Your money has gone where the good don't ever go... The depths of hell where the devil will keep it for eternity, in that drawer behind the front desk.. Oh, and don't attempt to complain to any higher authority other than staff or the GM because you will be denied the right of doing so as well. I will take a Thelma and Louise road trip off of the cliff side of the Grand Canyon before I ever give another dime of my hard earned cash to that motel, or recommend that anyone else dare to do so either.

• Stayed: August 2013