“Birthday dinner...awesome food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Took a shot here for my family and I to celebrate my 50th birthday. Saw some good reviews but you never know...just go. You wont be disappointed. Don't let the somewhat dated appearance fool you...the service was top notch, it was not crowded and the food was excellent. Definitely one of the top 5 steaks I have had! As I travel frequently for business and have eaten in all of the big name steak joints..that is saying something. We had steaks, quail, mountain oysters, calamari, etc....all of it excellent! Do not miss out on the signature desert which is a giant cookie baked to order in an iron skillet with ice cream on top...also excellent!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a western themed restaurant. The portions are LARGE. I had the bacon wrapped 5 oz tenders (Beef). They were cooked medium rare as ordered and seemed like tenderloins. The service was good. Nothing exceptional but a good meal none the less.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Went with date who has been there many times as has his family and they all love it. I'd have to agree. I got the two bacon wrapped filets. One was cooked medium to perfection. The other was closer to well done. Oops. The flavor however was still amazingly good on both. Take note: They are only open for dinner.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Ate there last night & service was good, food was delicious and the decor is FANTASTIC!!!! I ordered shrimp scampi and it was ok. It was in a creamy garlic sauce that I didn't expect so that made me sad but it was still good. My uncle ordered the Mediterranean cod and OMG! That was melt in your mouth amazing. My BFF ordered flat iron steak with jalapeño honey shrimp and that was divine.. It's very family friendly my 7yr old ordered ribs and even that was awesome. I had plate envy. My father in law ordered salmon and he said it was the best salmon he's ever had. We had the Rocky Mountain oysters as a starter and they were good, kinda had an after taste but I wouldn't order them again. My husband said he would.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Just beware it's a bit expensive so prepare to dish out $17-30 a plate. U get 2 sides with the order as well. Happy eating!!!

1  Thank Claudia G
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Once again a great family dinner in a great joint! The onion rings are a great start coupled with cool libations. Follow up with a perfectly grilled steak or signature ribs with attentive service and you've had a great time in the old west!