“"Outstanding"”
Review of The Oxford Hotel

The Oxford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 3 March 2014

In todays times it seems quality is lacking in all customer based services. The attention to detail the staff provided was far above and beyond. The Oxford Hotel is one of the best establishments my family and I have visited…Highly recommend! C. Melara, Battle Ground Wa

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I have worked in the hotel/resort business for the past 6 years and have to compliment the Bell and Valet staff at The Oxford. They are genuine and truly make your experience the best. Easily the best group of Bell/Valet that I have ever encountered.

The staff from check in to the restaurant are very personable and service oriented. The rooms are beautiful with a design that fits the atmosphere of Bend.

I can't wait to go back and stay! Kudos to the Oxford Team!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I travel quite a bit and this is by far the best hotel I have ever been to. I am a big fan of W hotels and the Westin, but this boutique hotel blew me away. Not only did they pick me up from the airport and take me to the airport, they made me feel like this was my home. Each person that works there is beyond nice and so helpful. The rooms are so large and comfy and just gorgeous. The food was incredible and the bar was fantastic. They even paid for a cab ride for me when the shuttle was unavailable. The Oxford goes out of their way to make sure you have a great stay and a wonderful experience. This place is right downtown so you can walk around downtown and have a great time. This place is so beautiful and I cannot wait to come back and stay again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The hotel is in a great location to walk around downtown Bend. The hotel itself is very nice along with the staff. The deluxe king room is very large with a sofa, work station, small breakfast/bar area, two televisions, large bathroom and a very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Deluxe king is a great room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stay here often, and travel quite a bit for work. This hotel has the best staff, from valet, to check in, they are professional and personable. The rooms are great, the work out area is solid and the in-room French press coffee is something I always look forward to.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were treated with outstanding service and kindness. We were welcomed by 2 bellman when we arrived. Dale our bellman went above and beyond the call of duty when he delivered our bags upon arrival. Each day we were asked if we had everything we needed, but not in a hovering way, just a nice cordial way. We had a corner room at the end of the hall (#300) and it was wonderful. Balcony, flat screen tv, a table with 2 upholstered chairs, a high backed reading chair, king bed, separate shower and huge tub. The French press was an added bonus. This was valentines weekend so Bend was crazy for the weekend, it was nice to be able to retreat to our room to read & relax after being out all day. In the future this will be the only place we stay in Bend. I'm sorry to say we could not get into the restaurant, 10 Below, (make reservations in advance) but our friends who live in Bend give it high marks!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is real boutique hotel. It's just a lovely, high quality place with excellent service and personality. My mother had to go to the ER. They were helpful with directions and then getting some tea and toast for her, as she couldn't eat normal food. Very pleasant folks. The room, by the way, was great - big, again, with lots of personality and very comfortable, including excellent beds. For us, it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. Next time, I would like to stay a couple of days, just to enjoy the hotel a little longer. Nothing bad to say. If you are in Bend, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bend
Wall Street Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Bend
1 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Bend
Springhill Suites by Marriott Bend

Been to The Oxford Hotel? Share your experiences!