1,393 results
All reviews pillow menu french press downtown bend boutique hotel turn down service heart of downtown steam room amazing hotel the lower level ground coffee the location is perfect sitting area beautiful room drake park fitness center business trip stayed longer
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Checked out the reviews before I stayed there and the hotel lived up to the hype. Friendly, courteous staff and a beautiful room! Had a short walk to the local microbreweries and had a fantastic dinner in the hotel's restaurant, 10 Below. Also used the complimentary shuttle to get to and from the airport. Loved this place and will definitely stay here next time I am in Bend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved the hotel! Our room (a Terrace Room) was beautiful, spacious and most important to us - very light, bright & modern. The location of the hotel was so convenient to everything. Only a couple minute walk (if even that) and you are right in the heart of downtown. The staff at the Oxford was wonderful and very gracious. By the time we left, we felt like family. Would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Loved the Terrace room. Wonderful balcony with views of the mountains in the distance.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheryl j
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is our second time staying at this hotel and we absolutely love it! The location is very convenient...walking distance to restaurants and shops downtown. Easy access to many beautiful sights, Mt. Bachelor and more. The staff is wonderful, accommodating, knowledgeable and more than helpful. The rooms are nice and spacious. The towels, bed linens, pillows and robes are a treat. They have coffee and tea in the lobby in the morning, water and cookies in the afternoon. This hotel is also pet-friendly, although we have yet to bring ours. The hotel is beautifully decorated and very clean. Each time we have stayed here our room has had a microwave, small fridge, french press coffee and small kitchen sink. This stay, we received a thoughtful gift one evening since we were staying several nights, a very nice unexpected touch. The valet staff is outstanding and they have complimentary bicycles they are happy to help you with. Going to the park and riding to the old mill district is something I highly recommend doing one afternoon. Bend is a wonderful town and the Oxford Hotel and staff make it even better! One other thing, the restaurant on property 10 Below is wonderful for dinner, definitely make it a priority one night. There are many great places to eat and drink in Bend so don't forget to go out and explore those too! I know the hotel staff will be more than happy to assist with recommendations and making reservations. The Oxford Hotel is a great place to stay and we can not recommend it enough other than to say, we will be back again ourselves next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
WesternTrvlr, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for the kind sentiments! Our team of service professional are hopeful that every person who stays with us has the same experience that you did. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews on the Oxford Hotel in Bend, I knew it was going to be a great place for my husband and me to spend a week, but it far exceeded my expectations. Fresh cookies at check in, apples, coffee, tea or water available in the lobby -these courtesies are found in many finer hotels...yet this boutique hotel was also warm and inviting, with always available and unbelievable assistance to meet our every need. If you are looking for a hotel in downtown Bend, it is right in the heart of his trendy town.

Things I loved about the Oxford: the pillow menu...I like mine very flat- they had one!! Complimentary washer and dryer on the top floor...great for taking my golf clothes home CLEAN! The valet pulled up our car and washed our front window and even joked back when my husband asked if he had a chance to check the oil yet!!! Free wifi, French press and coffee in the room, full kitchen, fabulous chocolate every night with the turndown service, A GREAT restaurant 10Below...and a surprise or two from the staff I won't elaborate about, but were very much appreciated!

The ultimate test... Our daughter traveled to visit us for one night mid visit and they were all about making up the pullout (very comfortable) and accommodating her needs.

If you are considering this hotel, just stay there...you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The appointments in the hotel were outstanding, the beds were most comfortable, the service staff were more than friendly, helpful and courteous - nice does not even begin to describe them. The attention to detail throughout the day and entire stay - from the delicious food, coffee in the morning, ice water in the afternoon, cookies for snacks, dark chocolate at turn down service, availability of an exercise room, sauna, steam room and laundry room to the most accommodating staff- were most inviting and not overly bearing but even present. The rooms were very tastefully done, the bathrooms were spacious and most clean, the bath products were luxurious including but not limited to the personal products or elegant robe. The hotel was quiet yet right in the middle of downtown Bend where shopping and dining as well as salon services were only minutes from the front door. I would highly recommend this hotel and without reservation.

Room Tip: I had a king size bed with a room that was on the corner and overlooking Minnesota.I was on the second floor and did not hear any of the outside noise.I would not advise one just below the exercise room. I would like to see the spa stay open later however.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends