1,382 results
All reviewspillow menufrench pressdowntown bendboutique hotelturn down serviceheart of downtownsteam roomamazing hotelthe lower levelground coffeethe location is perfectsitting areabeautiful roomdrake parkfitness centerbusiness tripstayed longer
Reviewed 12 December 2017

It's a great hotel and in a wonderful location. The employees are always friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and well stocked. We stay there often and enjoy everything about it. Would hightly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband myself and son stayed here. The most welcoming hotel ever . The staff were so lovely , from Jason who helped us park the car and rushed out as we left to give us each a bottle of water as he knew we had a long journey ! Ametha on reception who is small in stature but has a massive personality. She is just the sort of person you want on the ‘front line’ . She was so welcoming and fun. She was helpful for recommending a place for dinner which was excellent . However these are the people whom , I have a name for , the young man who took our bags up , the barman and the lady who served us breakfast were all helpful and lovely. The attention to detail in the hotels and rooms was brilliant . I thoroughly recommend this hotel and Bend for a visit .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My bride of twenty years and I celebrated our anniversary with a great dinner and stay in your wonderful hotel, everything was perfect. We are planning to make it an annual event. we look forward to next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Took my wife here for a Birthday surprise. Staff took care of everything for me to surprise her with roses, champagne & strawberries. Excellent service and hotel staff was great! Highly recommend this hotel, we will definitely be staying again. All of our Oxford hotel experiences have been wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Friendly, conveniently located boutique hotel in the heart of Bend. Easy access to all activities, and the staff make you feel like you're at home - safe and comfortable in an elegent, but not stuffy, environment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business