“Fun and easy tour”

Let it Ride Electric Bikes Tours & Rentals
Ranked #11 of 42 Tours in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you seen this place? We love Bend and so will you. This Central Oregon town is rated as a must see destination with some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Combine that with Bend’s small town feel, the Deschutes River and a nice little downtown, and there you go - a perfect place for a bike ride! Tour with us and experience the fun and freedom of Pedego Electric Bikes. They are comfortable, easy to use and give you access to see more of Bend. Our guided tour offerings: - Bend City Sights - Art Safari - Brew Taps Experience Tour - Sunset Spectacular We also offer our tours on pedicabs, complete with a guide guide who does all the pedaling. Sit back, relax and enjoy! Our e-bike and pedicab tours are easy, comfortable and designed to give you an up close and personal experience that you can’t get any other way - more unique, more memorable, more fun! For those who would prefer to explore independently, we’ve got you covered! Looking for a good time? Need easy transportation around Bend? Want to do it in style and comfort? Rent a Pedego Electric Bike and do it all. Our rentals are the perfect addition to your Bend adventure. Forget about renting a car - our electric bikes get you where you want to go and there is no hassle with parking. We have something for everyone - single bikes, tandems, trikes, trailers for kids and dogs - bring the whole family! Call us - we will book your rental and help with accommodations for kids, special requests or multiple day rentals.
“Fun and easy tour”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great way to get acquainted with Bend and to get some easy exercise at the same time.
My husband and I are in our mid 50s, and moderately active. The electric bikes were fun and easy to ride. You can pedal as much as you want, I used the motor for hills and for getting started.
We saw a lot of the town in 2.5 hours with our guide Courtney. She is lovely. She took pictures of us with her camera at several spots along the river and sent them to us the next day. She also took us to a small local brewery for a quick stop and beer sample. We highly recommend the tour and would do it again.

Visited July 2014

Canon City, Colorado
“Great tour and great beer”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Let It Ride's Brewery/Pub tour was a great experience and an amazing way to get to know some of the Breweries throughout Beervanna (Bend, OR). Thanks so much and we look forward to coming back for another tour in the future.

Visited July 2014
Bend, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Above and beyond customer service....”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our new Pedego electric bike from Let it Ride is more fun than should be allowed, if fact, we need a second one now because my husband wants his own. I haven't driven to work in days and my weekend trip with pedal assist was a breeze.

But the best thing about buying our bike from Let it Ride was meeting Kevin, the owner, and Kim his rockstar customer service/right hand person!! The integrity with this company culture runs deep and from the top down. Go buy something--think of it as an investment in a great community resource. Or if you need to rationalize it, thithing. Joan D

Bend, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You Don't Need to Think Twice, Just Do It!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My 2 grandchildren and I took the Historical Bend Tour and loved it! I'm 56, had back surgery in 2012 and never had a problem. I actually peddled more than I thought but the electric motor helped getting up the hills and starting off!
Let it Ride is one of the best shops and people I think I've ever met. They treat you like you're an old friend. Courtney, our Guide, was full of Bend history and Central Oregon knowledge.

If you pass this opportunity, you will miss an extremely wonderful activity in your life!

I now plan to buy my own bike but will still rent bikes from Let it Ride for my grandchildren when they visit.

1 Thank F1re
Nampa, Idaho
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

A fun first experience for us with electric bikes. Would go again in a heart beat! The historic tour gave us a perspective of the town the way it was then. We did this tour on our first full day as was recommended and it was helpful getting oriented in a new city.