“Favorite”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bend
Mill Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Bend B&B and Inns
Washougal, Washington, United States
“Favorite”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I love this place! I stay here every time I come into Bend. The staff is always so friendly and booking is easy. The place is clean and cute. The location is perfect. This is an easy
walk to downtown, Old
Mill,concerts, and the
river.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Evergreen, Colorado
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed 4 nights in San Francisco room (with bathroom) and enjoyed my stay. Breakfasts were the highlight, as waffles were especially delicious, and a yummy variety of dishes The room was very nicely appointed, though small, but very adequate for 1. The location was a pleasant walk to downtown, 5 blocks away with restaurants & shops & Thurs evening music in the park along the beautiful river. I highly recommend the Mill Inn!

Room Tip: Couldn't get wifi to work. San Francisco room had window, was a bit dark, though reading lamp w...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My daughter and I spent two nights here and loved it. We will definitely stay here again when we return to ski in the winter. Our room was beautiful. Breakfast was delicious and both the chef and his wife were helpful and charming. The attention to detail is quite lovely - they have a great courtyard and hot tub - and living room in the front of the Inn. Great price and location in beautiful Bend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Nice rooms and excellent breakfast. It was a little weird with self check-in ( i.e. no one was there, visibly ). There was also only one bath room for guys and one for girls. The whole place kinda just reminded me of honors dorm in collage. However the staff we talked to at breakfast was very friendly.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scotty N
Zane L, Owner at Mill Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thanks Scotty N for taking the time to post a review - we always appreciate guest feedback and are happy to hear you found our rooms nice, and that you enjoyed our gourmet breakfast and friendly staff. We do use a self-check in process, however I'm generally on-site to greet guests as they arrive....sorry I missed you at the time of your check-in. I'd also like to clarify that only 4 of our 10 rooms use the shared Men and Women's bathrooms - all other rooms have private baths. Thanks again for your review, and we hope you choose the Mill Inn for your next stay in Bend.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My fiancé and I always stay here when coming to Bend. Best place for the price. Easy to get to the river for a float; 10 barrel, Crux, or Boneyard for a beer, or into town. Can easily walk anywhere in Bend from here. Perhaps my favorite part is that they give you the code to the door, your key is on the bed and you leave it there when you leave. No need to deal with the front desk like at a hotel. Rooms are also very comfortable, shared bathroom freshly renovated, no complaints.

Look forward to our next weekend there.

Room Tip: Room at the entrance by the front door can get a little noisy with people coming in and out; get a r...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I loved the self check in system, as we did not know what time we were arriving. The room was great and the breakfast was fantastic! The best waffle I have ever had! We will definitely return. My only regret is that we only got to stay one night.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was an anniversary get-away. Comfortable room, luxurious bed/bedding. It is located at the corner of 2 busy streets, which caused some concern, but the traffic died down around 10 pm and it was quiet until 6:30 am. The aroma of coffee drifted up to our room by that time, so worked out perfectly. Gourmet breakfast each morning. We walked to downtown for dinner, and another evening to the Old Mill District for dinner, perfect location to reach your destination walking. Although there are 10 rooms, the place was very quiet. My only suggestion would be to have 2 or 3 large tables for breakfast, so everyone can mingle while eating. That is how we have learned what others have enjoyed in the area, and we have shared our favorite experiences for the newcomers. Enjoyed our white-water rafting down the Deschutes - only 90 minute drive from Bend. Will stay here on our next visit to Bend.
Ralph & Elaine

Room Tip: #10, you can hear the water feature through your open window at night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple