“Excellent Food as Always”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #48 of 462 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We have eaten at the Olive Garden practically every chance we get. Food is always the same no matter what town we are in: Great. We were promptly seated and served our food. Good was fantastic as always, hot, well prepared with usual big enough portions. Have not ever had a bad experience at any OG.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Christmas Eve lunch, service was amazing, I asked if they would create something that wasn't on the menu. Not only did they do so, but the General Manager came out to make sure that it was what I was expecting, and the Chef nailed it perfectly. My waiter was very responsive, caring and personable.

Great environment, great people, great way to spend the day with my family.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife and I are fans of Olive Garden at our home locations and we eat at Olive Gardens frequently when we travel. Today we ate at the Bend, OR restaurant and found it to be far below the standard that we have come to expect. Warm but dry bread, and Cappelinni Pomodoro with chicken was very dry and lacking the right amount of sauce. The salad was fine.

This is probably the worst Olive Garden we have ever eaten in.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Olive Garden was very good. The food was as you expect at Olive Garden and the service was also very good. although it was crowded we felt that we were treated very well and had a nice table by the window. We were able to take some food with us as the portions were large.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We went for a special 39th Anniversery. We have been there several times in the last few months and went to order the same thing again. BAD NEWS! "I'm sorry sir but we don't have that any more. It must have been a special and we don't have it any more. Specials come and go. Don't expect to have the same food three times in a row." They were not helpful in making a close comparison in ordering. They were not helpful period. "You take what we have on the menu or leave." Okay, next time we will leave. Better yet we will not go there. We have been going to Olive Garden for years. I think it is time to find another restaruant. We have had such good experiences in the past over the years but this was definately a bad experience.