“Just Ok!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in bend and wanted to eat something Indian,hence landed here. The place has some good ambience but the food was average. It is more of a South Indian restaurant preparing pan India dishes.Restaurant needs a lot of improvement in terms of preparation and taste to call it an authentic Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I have been eating at Taj Palace for well over ten years and have never been disappointed! The very affordable lunch buffet is "all-you-can-eat" and displays several different entrees. They are great gluten-free and vegetarian options. There's definitively something for everyone! It's conveniently located so you can take a digestive walk in the park afterwards (which you'll need!). The staff is very attentive and always ready to answer any questions regarding spice level, ingredients or recommendations. I've never felt rushed there even though they can get busy. Definitively worth a try if you are in Bend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Mediterranean style restaurant we were originally heading for was closed. The Taj Palace was right across the street, so we went there. We were about 20 minutes early for the dinner hour; however, the staff welcomed us to their restaurant.
The decor is very colorful, not sure how traditional it is, but very pretty. The staff were super and as the dinner hour approached, really busy.
My husband had the buffet and was pleased with that. I ordered shrimp masala in the thaili dinner. All I can say is, YUM.
Very nice for a Father's Day dinner.
Good to know there is a good Indian Restaurant in Bend. I am sure we will be back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Always consistent buffet, but not inspirational. Hard working family runs this restaurant. I wish that new menu items were offered.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The buffet is clearly worth the trip. It's a nice place with a warm inviting family run atmosphere and if you happen to speak Telugu they are always telling wacky stories.

This is a good introduction to Indian cuisine an nothing is spiced to any concerning level