“Did not meet expectations”
Review of Mongolian BBQ

Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #314 of 465 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Have not had mongolian for a number of years - we used to frequent Ghengis Khan in Euguene, but that was over a decade ago and times must have changed. For the price, you only get one trip to the grill, we are used to all you can eat at this type of establishment so it didn't have the value for the price. Some of the sauces were missing i.e. oyster sause which I thought was a must. They were very slow to wait on us and we had two young children in our party. We were very dissapointed and will not return.

Reviewed 13 October 2010

We ate here twice during our recent stay. Veggie selection was plentiful, looked good and tasted fresh; my boyfriend was surprised to see frozen meat but I thought this was standard for this kind of place. (If you haven't been to one before, you pile ingredients sky-high in your bowl, add oil and sauces, and the staff woks it up for you right before your eyes!) Price was reasonable and I love that you can eat half and take the rest home for tomorrow's lunch. My only complaint would be that the staff watched loud movies during dinner in the dining room with the volume way too high - get it to go!