“The cherry on top!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Effects
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage Therapy located in beautiful Bend, OR. Judy McCaul, LMT #19181, offers exceptional massage therapy. Your needs and comfort are the foundation for your customized massage. My exceptional massage education and training allow me to personalize your massage session to your needs and wants. I work hard to offer you the best massage possible.
Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The cherry on top!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Judy's very in-tune with what you want or need in a massage. I always feel comfortable and relaxed. She has an amazing touch and offers lots of types of massage. She's extremely knowledgeable and you can tell she loves what she does! I would highly recommend a massage at Massage Effects when you visit Bend. It will be the cherry on top of your vacation!

Visited June 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had a 90-minute massage and although I've had many good massages in my life, I have to say this was the best. Thank you Judy for finding all the right spots and having just the right touch.

Visited June 2013