“Don't Miss this B & B if you're in Bend!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hillside Inn B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bend
Hillside Inn B&B
Ranked #3 of 7 Bend B&B and Inns
Fresno, California, United States
“Don't Miss this B & B if you're in Bend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We spent 4 nights at Annie's Hillside B & B. What an awesome experience! Annie is warm, welcoming, and professional. We had the second floor suite - a delightfully modern, comfortable space with a large private bath, as well as the second floor balcony, which is just as attractive. The second floor room looks out over a lovely yard and fountain - perfect for watching birds and squirrels.

Annie has thought of every possible amenity, from the small in-room refrigerator and boutique bath products, to the Nespresso coffee makers. She spent time describing all the dining choices in town, as well as local sites and activities. She also prepares organic gourmet breakfasts that are out of this world.

The Hillside Inn is walking distance to downtown Bend, through a pleasant residential neighborhood. If you are in need of peace, quiet and beauty, this Inn is ideal.

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and would not hesitate to book with Annie again.
Chris and Mardy

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Your kindness in taking time to write a review about the B&B is much appreciated. Hope you will think more about relocating to Bend and do contact me if I can help in anyway.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

First, I can't recommend this B&B highly enough! The house is beautiful and the owner cooked fantastic breakfasts! The first day she served a fruit salad of cantaloupe and berries, fresh orange juice and a poached egg on top of cauliflower mash topped with avocado . Sides were tomatoes and asparagus. Day two began with an assortment of juices, blueberries and strawberries topped with vanilla yogurt, scrambled eggs with Boursin cheese, and sides of tomatoes and asparagus. There was also a chocolate croissant that was heavenly. There are two Nepresso machines, one inside and the other on the patio, so we could choose our own blend of coffee or tea anytime. I stayed in the suite which was lovely and contained a small kitchen table and chairs, TV with DVD player, spacious reading chair and separate bathroom. There were common areas to enjoy like the stylish and comfortable living room and landscaped private garden. There is also a well kept and very clean hot tub. I highly recommend this lovely home away from home. I think it's the nicest and friendliest one I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in many B&Bs all over the world. Who needs a cold, impersonal hotel when you can stay here? You will need to rent a car to get around in Bend as I hear the taxis are very expensive. As an aside, I was in Bend looking to buy a house. Do NOT use Cascade Southeby's to look for or buy a house! They treated me like dirt and wasted my valuable time after I traveled 2,000 miles believing they had viewings set up. They didn't. I think if I'd been looking for a million dollar property they might have been nicer. Thankfully, the B&B owner recommended Michelle Witt of Windermere Reality. Not only is she knowledgeable, hardworking and accommodating, she found me a great house (we looked at 100s online and viewed 15-20 houses) in the short time I was there.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
It is ALWAYS a pleasure and honor for me to introduce Bend to someone who is planning to relocate here as I did 12 yrs ago. It's the BEST! I'm delighted that you are moving here, such a nice person to reside in our wonderful town. Thanks!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We have just enjoyed a seven night stay at Annie's Hillside Inn and did not want to leave. Annie is just the best host ever, cooking great breakfasts and helping us with trip ideas for the local area. Annie also helped us with restaurant recommendations and reservations. The balcony room was lovely and the patio area in front of the pond made a great setting for breakfast during our stay. Excellent is not enough to describe this Inn, it is the very best. Do stay with Annie in this quiet yet close to downtown neighbourhood and experience one of the USA's finest B&B's.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Oh my guests like you both....spoil ME. Thanks so much for staying at Hillside. Come back soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We loved Hillside Inn B&B and it was the ideal place for us to stay for 4 days on our first visit to Bend ... we are only sorry we couldn't stay longer. Annie is a wonderful host and everything was first class, from the Balcony room where we stayed to the delicious breakfasts that Annie made us every morning. We enjoyed the hot tub after hiking or biking and then relaxed on the balcony with a drink before going out to dinner (Annie gave us great recommendations). Be sure to try the fish tacos at Spork. The location is ideal for exploring the area. I'd recommend Hillside Inn to my friends.
Thank you Annie for such a great time.

Room Tip: We stayed in the balcony room. The bed was so comfy and the bathroom had everything you could possib...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank T. V
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Yes, I agree our urban neighborhood is so convenient for restaurants. Thanks for your review. Visit again soon from Canada. Annie
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Wow! This was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Annie was such a joy and very sweet. She made a delicious and beautiful breakfast and was very conscious of my boyfriend's gluten intolerance. We stayed in the balcony suite and certainly enjoyed the view. Having coffee out on the deck with the pond trickling down below was such an added treat. It was quiet and only 2 blocks away from the town below. Stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get the balcony suite! It's cheaper and much more lovely with a king size bed!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
It was MY pleasure to host your stay in Bend. Come back soon! Annie
Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovely peaceful location, close to Bend centre .Annie made us so welcome and comfortable. She serves wonderful cooked breakfasts to suit, whatever your tastes. Facilities were great,our studio room had cooking facilities and a hot tub. What more could you wish for?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Always a pleasure to welcome visitors from the UK. Enjoyed your visit and thanks for sharing your comments.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Has the whole package! Fair price, nice decor, clean as a whistle,perfect location, GREAT hostess-VERY relaxing. We prefer it over any hotel-quieter,prettier, and then there's' the morning sun-----can see yourself relaxing on the porch in the morning sun relaxing with a cup of coffee or tea and reading. Excellent food for breakfast and caters to food sensitivities.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hillsidebend, Owner at Hillside Inn B&B, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you David and Sue. All the best to you both. Enjoyed the note you left on the your dresser! Annie