See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2016

A little motel with nice clean rooms. The rooms are small but the remodel makes it very clean and comfortable. The prices were very reasonable. I asked for the very best price and I got it. It's on a very busy street making it easy to find but its on a very busy street so it's noisy in the morning. Ask for a room on the back side. The location makes it easy to get around Bend

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the street should be quieter. Night time traffic was quiet, but the morning traffic was very busy and noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

For the price, I was thrilled! I have traveled extensively in my lifetime, and have stayed in top of the line hotels and in some bottom of the barrell motels. When booking, I took my chances with the Dunes, figuring it might be pretty rough. When I opened the door to my room, a huge smile swept over my face. It was bright, cheery, and CLEAN! lots of fun decorative pieces to make it warm. I honestly was taken off guard. Clearly there has been work done recently, with modern tile work in the bathroom area. It had a microwave, mid sized refridgerator, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, and hairdryer. Good deal!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank redstrada
Reviewed 13 October 2016

With Motels you get what you pay for, the Dunes is showing its age but it was clean over all the bathrooms really need to be renovated and or updated. The staff were great, there was a small fridge, coffee maker and micro wave and we were on the 2nd level near the main street.

Room Tip: Choose a room further away from the main road if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Having been told by a few people along our road trip that Bend OR was a good place to stopover if you are into craft beer, we decided to add it to our itinerary.
We booked this place the day before arriving, as it had a good location within walking distance of NW Bond St where most of the action is centred.
The motel is comfortable enough and what you would expect, and we had no issues with it, although it was pretty pricey for what you get.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank discosturules
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Not to impressed here, the room was nice had cool decorations. But in the bathroom the shampoo and conditioner usually supplied new we're half used by previous stayers and the lotions and stuff were all half used also. Would not recommend to a friend.

Stayed: June 2016