“A Must Go To Place in Bend”

SuperVillain Sandwiches and Deli
Ranked #336 of 453 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Vancouver
“A Must Go To Place in Bend”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you want great food at a great price in a great little city - go to SuperVillian. Reminds me of a late night university restaurant that you go to after a night of drinking and carousing. There are so many great sandwich selections - mad scientist kind of stuff. I had the Rueben - one of the best I have ever had and my daughter had a BLT with avocado - amazing, especially the bacon. The only downside was the beer selection - Rainier and Pabst! Are you kidding me? This is Bend with at least 10 micro/craft brewhouses in town. In fact, the condiment holders are six-pack beer cases from the Deschutes Brewery. However, forget the beer and just eat. I will be back!

• Visited July 2014

Kelso, Washington
“Green Goblin”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been dreaming about this sandwich since about 20 minutes after I ate it. I'm trying to figure out how to get back to Bend just so I can eat another one!! It's only a 4 hour drive...

Visited June 2014
Bend, Oregon
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We had a great lunch at SuperVillian. I had red curry soup with carrots - delicious and special as it was made with coconut milk! My husband had the potato soup which he compared to his Grandma's - a great compliment. The sandwiches were excellent - I had the Edamame burger which was fantastic - so different from an ordinary veggie burger and my husband had the Neron - very good. A must do if you are in downtown Bend for lunch

Visited February 2014