“Just a wonderful stay...and our little doggy was in heaven!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bend
Sunny Acres Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Bend B&B and Inns
McMinnville, Oregon
“Just a wonderful stay...and our little doggy was in heaven!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a great time staying with Pegi at her amazing Bed and Breakfast. Highlights were the back yard (spectacular), the bed (extremely comfortable) and the spacious room. Pegi was an extremely gracious host, making sure all of our needs were met. Pegi has one room available for people traveling with their dog and it opens out to a VERY big yard where our little aussie played and played and played. It was a very memorable stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is the 2nd visit I've made to Peggy's' warm and comforting home. The location is easily found, with a rural feel only minutes from services.
Peggy welcomes you like an old friend and treats you like royalty!
Her rooms are tastefully decorated, furnished and detailed. From the handmade slippers to the lush robes and the basket of "oops, I forgot my..." located in the bathroom.
Open the windows at night and feel the cool, sweet smelling breeze with the gentle sound of rustling trees, overlooking the park like backyard.
The menu selections are varied, thoughtful and delicious.
As before, I can't wait to book my next trip to Peggy and Sunny Acres B&B.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Los Angeles
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My brother, sister-in-law and I met up in Bend for the long 4th of July weekend. Pegi was welcoming and friendly - the backyard was a real oasis and nice to have it located right outside of town in a quiet neighborhood. Breakfasts were truly gourmet - wonderful food and great location. Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank skoshlosangeles
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This B & B is only a short drive from downtown Bend. As soon as we arrived Pegi's hospitality welcomed us into a quiet, beautiful, and comfortable spot to relax. We felt very well taken care of during our visit and would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jean M
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I came for a weekend get-away and were pleasantly surprised! We have been to B&B's before, but haven't had as great of an experience as Sunny Acres. Pegi's attention to every detail to make you feel comfortable is lovely. She instantly makes you feel welcome. She was also very accommodating to my gluten-free dietary needs. My husband loved the starry nights with the fire-pit & s'mores. We got the stress-free vacation we needed! Thanks Pegi! =D

Room Tip: The safari room has a very comfortable bed and a view of the babbling brook.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank isasize
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Sunny Acres is comfortable, clean, and feels like home. Pegi was a wonderful hostess. She made us delicious breakfast everyday and even went out of her way to accommodate my vegan diet. Our puppy loved playing in the big backyard. We couldn't have been happier!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Becca P
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Exceptional hostess who loves people and loves taking care of them. Beautiful property about 10 mins from the heart of Bend (a very easy and quick drive). Breakfast was delicious! The oatmeal was a wonderful surprise. Peggi shared the recipe and I can't wait to make it. S'mores at the firepit can't be beat. We truly felt like we were visiting an old friend. Very comfortable atmosphere. We will absolutely be back. Oh yes, lovely chocolate chip cookies for the road!
There is no swimming pool (this site wouldn't let me erase my mistake).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple