Sugarloaf Mt. Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wall Street Suites(Bend)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwaffle ironbiscuits and gravymotel offersqueen size bedboiled eggssolar eclipseplace to sleeppleasant staywould definitely stay here againcerealmt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The rooms were very good for the price you pay. There is a typical motel hot breakfast. I only rated it down because they didn't have enough towels in the room for the number of travelers (the number on the reservation). Went to the front desk and she didn't want to be bothered to go to the laundry room so she gave me a pool towel. Also, breakfast ends at 10:00. Folks were having a little difficulty with the waffle iron so there was a line up of about three little boys. Right at ten a less than pleasant employee swooped in and said breakfast was over and closed up shop. Thought she couldn't handled that better.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Stayed here just one night. The front desk people were nice and friendly, the room was very clean and comfortable. Flat screen tv, in room coffee, fridge and microwave. Good shower. Standard continental breakfast fare. AC worked nicely. I slept great! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I saw the sign said $69 for the night with hot breakfast. With tax it was $76. I just needed a room for the night that was quiet and out of the heat of Bend in the summer. It met all those requirements. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment-no fresh fruit and dry bagels. However the front desk people were cordial.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Do not stay here!!! Room was not ready, when we checked in at around 7:00pm. Staff had to "check." We questioned if the room had been cleaned at all. Hair in bathtub, sheets rumpled as if they had been slept in, soap unwrapped and used prior to our arrival, then re wrapped. When we reported this to the front desk, we were told no one was available to help. Contemplated sleeping in the car. Went to front desk in the morning where basically told, "tough luck, the room has already been paid for..."
Did not stay for breakfast based on room condition.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank MamaSuki
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Recently, while going to one of our timeshares, I made a HUGE mistake on our check-in dates and showed up a day early!!!....with 7 people...NOT GOOD! I was told about this place and I am so thankful! Not only was the price AMAZING but the facilities were clean, safe & quiet, the staff was friendly and efficient. This place completely saved our vacation budget and turned my "nightmare" into just a "bad dream".

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor towards the back of the property, across from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family