“great location and view”
Review of Greg's Grill

Greg's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Greg's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 476 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW Mill View Drive
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a great place for a business dinner. Private room, big enough to accommodate a large group, with a great view of the water feature and sunset. Courteous and attentive waiting staff, and reasonable food. Easy to recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was visiting Bend for the weekend and a girlfriend suggested we meet up here. We asked for outdoor seating and it was a short wait until we were seated! We ordered the pitcher of Sangria and it was very delicious. The service was wonderful, the waitress was on point, and the prices were not horrible. I ordered the chef's choice of pasta which was a Fettuccine with some sort of house sauce and blackened chicken. It had black beans, garlic and other herbs in it. It was very light for a pasta dish and the serving was a large amount. I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Bend!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were there during the Holiday season and although they were very busy, we never felt forgotten by our waiter. The food was just right when delivered to the table and our glasses were never dry. We will plan on eating there again when we visit Bend in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I live in Bend and love our amazing selection of wonderful eateries! My family and I have always loved Greg's Grill...magnificent views of the mountains and the Deschutes river, consistently good food, responsive service, fair prices. You can imagine my disappointment a week ago when we ate at Greg's...the menu had changed (old favorites had disappeared), prices were MUCH HIGHER for both food and drinks, and the food quality was seriously wcompromised. Perhaps most disappointing was the quality of the service. The young man who delivered our food to the table became downright surly when I remarked that a certain menu was completely different than it had been the last time we ate there. With so many great restaurants in Bend from which to choose, it makes me very sad to say that you can do much better. Go elsewhere!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is one of our go-to placed in Bend. Great location in Old Mill AND on the river. . . you can sit outside or in. Wonderful menu. Great service. I love the layout as you can see outside from nearly every seat in the restaurant. My husband loves their Reuben sandwiches if we go for lunch, but we have always liked everything we've had here. Price is extremely reasonable and you can eat healthy if you're into that. . or you can be naughty if you're into that.