“Fantastic Getaway!”

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Bend
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Fantastic Getaway!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Tetherow last weekend. The resort is gorgeous with a beautiful view. My husband played golf with his friends, while my girlfriend and I shopped in town nearby. There is a restaurant on site. We had Sunday brunch, which was affordable and delicious. We were even allowed to bring our dog! To our surprise, a dog bed and treats were waiting for our pup. We will definitely be back in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
LodgesManager, Manager at Tetherow Lodges, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Abby: It was great to see your notes about your recent trip to Bend and Tetherow. Like you, a lot of our guests are noting that our resort setting, only short 10 minute drive to Bend, is a real benefit for travelers. Having shopping so close is great for the ladies, while the guys played golf. We're glad your pup enjoyed the stay as well! We have a number of dog-friendly rooms available for a modest additional fee but, as you noted, we provide for their creature comforts too! Here's wishing you safe travels until you visit us again! Loy Helmly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
West Linn, Oregon
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was in town on business and couldn't get a room at my traditional Hotel Chain and decided to stay at Tetherow. Wow~! The room was AMAZING! The view was AMAZING! The staff was AMAZING! The wait staff and the restaurant was AMAZING! The food was AMAZING! I would give up my traditional Hotel Chain points anytime to stay in this luxury. Traveling for business has never been so good. The quality in every detail including lots of local details, was noticed. From the soap to the coffee. I will be back!

Room Tip: Corner king with golf view was light and bright and had an AMAZING view. And it was quiet everywher...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear "Loridollar" - It was so fun to read your notes! It brought smiles to our faces to hear that you felt so many elements of our facilities and service were exciting to you. A lot of thought and effort went into the design, interiors and services we offer in our hotel and from your comments, it sounds like the effort was well worth it! We're also glad you enjoyed the "local touches" we have. On behalf of our owners and staff, we look forward to your return and hope you visit again soon! Loy Helmly
Oregon
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was in Bend to visit and do the Ale Trail. I stayed at Tetherow and was WOW'ed by the room, the view, the staff. Fabulous experience all around (some pretty great food and beverages at The Row as well). Next time I will bring golf clubs...I will definitely be back. Such a great place and a must visit on your next trip to Bend. Stay for a night or a week you won't regret it. I was just there with my boyfriend but I imagine this would be an awesome place for a corporate retreat. Very close to Bend (we walked in for dinner one night) but not as many distractions as right in the center of town.

Room Tip: The golf view is pretty AMAZING! Mountains all around.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear StacyG - Thank you for the great notes you shared regarding your recent visit. We're so glad to hear that you also enjoyed the food & beverage offerings in the Row, which has turned out to be a popular spot for guests and travelers. It sounds like you took advantage of all that Tetherow has to offer. We also appreciate your suggestion that Tetherow would be a great place for a business retreat. Please come visit us again soon! Loy Helmly
Cotati, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed at Tetherow Lodges for business and couldn't get over how nice and comfortable the place is. I travel for a living and this was the one of the best places I have stayed with unbelievable views. AND terrific staff!

Room Tip: Best view on top floors!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laura B
LodgesManager, Manager at Tetherow Lodges, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Laura: Thank you for your great comments about your recent stay with us! We're glad you were able to stay here while travelling on business and we hope you can return soon to stay for pleasure and enjoy the our great links-style golf course and the many other activities just a few steps from our front doors! Best regards! Loy Helmly
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is one of the finest hotels and resorts you will find. We are not golfers, so I can't comment on the quality of the golf course, but the new hotel has the best of everything. We stay in a lot of first class hotels and this one is certainly on the top of the list.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but a those facing the golf course are very special.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Harold G
LodgesManager, Manager at Tetherow Lodges, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Harold: Thank you for your praise for our new hotel facilities after your recent visit to Tetherow. We are so excited to share our 50 new boutique style guest rooms with visitors to Bend and Central Oregon. To hear that your feel our facilities are "first class" is great news. We will continue to work to build awareness and welcome additional travelers. We wish you all the best until you have the opportunity to visit us again. Best regards.