“No Maintenance!”

Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The rooms were shabby, the dog friendly rooms were loud, the pool was nothing to do cartwheels over. Fine not all places are paradise but the icing on the cake was the need of a maintenance person. We had toilet issues, we walked to the front desk for help. They sent us back with a plunger and told us "this should work"!! Really!! hahaha Really!! Let's just say we wont be going back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Pros:
Friendly front staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable.
Provides toiletries in case you forgot them (razor, shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, sewing kit)
Very spacious rooms
King-size bed is huge
Maps provided in the front desk if you ask and bottled water in the lobby available 24 hours
Complimentary continental breakfast if you wake up early enough
Located across the street from Safeway supermarket and Starbucks. Jack-in-Box is next door (because after 9 pm everything in Bend closes)
Spa and Pool

Cons:
None that I can think of.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms allow you to have easy access to your car.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Milagros, on the front desk, went out of her way to help me. I had two different reservations for subsequent nights, and she was able to get me the same room, so that I didn't have to pack up my things, and move to another room on a different floor. The room was large and clean. The hotel is centrally located. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very courteous service from Ali and Ranae.. They were very friendly and helpful.
Very helpful with our travels the next day. I definitely would stay there again and recommend to friends. They recommended a wonderful restaurant - Kayo - which was absolutely the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lucy1942
Reviewed 27 July 2014

From check in to the next mornings breakfast we had no complaints. The rooms are clean and quiet and good size. Good location to restaurants and shopping. We had a good breakfast to start the day. Everything was clean and neat.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonmorse
Reviewed 26 July 2014

When we arrived after a LONG day of traveling the front desk was crazy busy, but the staff was quick to get thru the line of people. They only had two rooms left and were very acomodating. Then after getting settled and finding some food I realized I had locked my keys in my vehicle WITH THE KEY ON. Not good since I was 400 miles from home and no spare key, So I went to the desk and she called and confirmed that the police will not unlock your vehicle unless it has a child or pet locked in it. So I went back to my room and we are trying to unlock it with a coat hanger when my phone (our only source of light) goes dead. So I sent my daughter to see if the front desk had a flash light. Before I could get the hanger out of the door she was back with a light. YEAH. After about a hour and a broken window loover later we were in my truck and all was well. I have so say not every motel is going to just hand over there equipment to just some patron. Would definatly stay here again. :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy I
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I arrived in Bend during peak tourist season. We had stopped at 5 other places. Ranae was able to find a room for us after seeing our desperate looks. Our room was spacious and spotless. The new mattresses were plush and cushy..... LOVED the shower gel in the shower soap dispenser....creamy coconut? We stored soda and water in the room refrigerator and enjoyed a free continental breakfast. We found all staff to be exceedingly helpful. When I asked how far it was to Crater Lake, I was given a freshly printed driving route with travel time and turn by turn directions. My husband and I are retired and we have high expectations for lodging accommodations. Three Sisters did not disappoint.Thanks to all staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple